Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You cannot win them all..

i think chics are naturally more into chics than guys in a way and thats why you see them always making out with each other and holding each others hands and all. Theyre into pretty things like i mentioned before and not into manly men with many muscles. That is gross to them.They should just get the vagina hairs out of their mouths from all the carpet eating theyre doing ,suck our cocks and shut the fuk up. At the end of the day, no fuking dildo compares to the real thing.Fuking box eaters.

oh yea...and one other thing you gotta undestand about chics is that they Always and i do mean Always wanna be the center of attention!Always! If theyre standing next to someone who gets more looks and more attention and overall MAKES THEM LOOK LIKE SHIT....they get pissed and so they rather be with someone who doesnt get that much attention, such as those skinny weedster type of guys.

At over 6 feet tall, 16 inch arms are not enormous. pretty good size, but not Gregg Valentino's size!

My guess is that she gave you a fake reason. She rejected you with a flattery. It's like if I tell a girl she's too pretty for me, or her pussy is too wet, doesn't make any sense. Try to find the real reason.

Andre

Liftsiron you said it all, that's all to true, if she is already complaining just imagine in 2 or 3 years...yap yap yap...just shut up woman:(

Sonny

Sonny Black, stop it, I'm choking with laughter, every post funnier than the last.

And everything you said was 110% true. Well actually, it isn't true of all women, they're not all rug munching girly-man lovers, take my wife for example. She likes manlier men and likes to help me make fun of the um, less manly types.

It is true that most women don't like very big guys because

(1) the pro wrestler look just ain't pretty
(2) totally true that they like being the center of attention; many prefer hanging out with these skinny weiner lap dog types because they can't accept a challenge (half the time they screw around on the lap dog though)
(3) there is a perception that skinnier people are more driven professionally, more wealthy, more glamorous, etc. - if you're built like a truck maybe you drive one... which I don't have a problem with, but as you know many women are looking at your "financial potential"

Gary, that girl maybe just didn't like your attitude, or there was no chemistry. As I've heard from my wife, even a perfect body is not necessarily going to get you anywhere with a woman, - if you're "icky" or "creepy" she'll choose the "not perfect yet good looking guy" who just seems to have a better sense of self-worth and enough sense to pay attention to other people's needs (of course you can't go the other way and be "too nice" either, it's pretty fucking complicated... I try to get in a few good asshole outbursts a month just to ensure that I'm never too nice for my own good).

The more I look around, the more I see ordinary, frail, average, etc. men with very good looking women. I guess there just aren't enough of us studmuffins to go around.

Christ, even Woody Allen gets dates. Wasn't Marilyn Monroe married to Arthur Miller, a playwright? And then there was Julia Roberts with Lyle Lovett. You go figure.

I lost my first long term girlfriend partly because my skinny body made her look like a porker by comparison (which she was). You're way better off with muscles, trust me!

I dunno but here the new fashion statement is a skinny man ( like to one we saw
in concentration camp ) Women, they are pissing me off and doesnt know what they want

:rolleyes:

It's pretty simple guys..chicks don't want a guy who is too much into himself! If you lift weights than you're obviously into yourself and a girl wants a guy that pays more attention to her than himself.
Also they know that with weight lifting/bodybuilding comes steroids and NOT MANY chicks want a crazy derranged lunatic on the juice. Not that we are but that is the stereotype.
So next time any of you decide to go to a club wearing a boys extra small tee-shirt just so that it's skin tight to show off know that you'll be getting more attention from the guys and slutes than the 'classy' girls. Most of them don't want a 'meathead'>:fro:

Top Bottom