Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

supernav said:
I hear Yohimburn (what kind of name is that?) has Ephedrine in it. And i try to stay AWAY from Mua Huang and Ephedrine cuz i don't need the headaches, and staying up for 30 hours straight from "mini-speed".

-= nav =-

yohimbine :finger2: not ephedrine

you may need to cut back on the :beer:

No ephedrine! Some people report stimulant effects from it - not me. I don't notice any effect - stimulant or relaxing. I just smell like a candy cane with ben gay rubbed on it. :D Verrrrry sexy!

BUT, I have noticed I am quite glittery where I put it - what's up with that? Not that I mind glitter, I am a girl, but it's not very manly for you fellas...... :lmao:

Daisy_Girl said:
I just smell like a candy cane with ben gay rubbed on it. :D Verrrrry sexy!

I don't know if it's the strange company I keep but I've gotten several compliments about my sent.

Daisy_Girl said:

BUT, I have noticed I am quite glittery where I put it - what's up with that? Not that I mind glitter, I am a girl, but it's not very manly for you fellas...... :lmao:

The glittery is some of the left over crystals from the micronized yohimbine.

Supernav, Yohimburn didn't destroy it. The technique was used for several years by body builders looking to get rid of fat that would not go away no matter what they did. Yohimburn just bottled it.

crystals which are "in" the skin..an amount which will vary by skin type and hydration level can be eliminated (also whether skin is wet or dy when applied) by wetting hands/fingertips and rubbing the area(s).. this can be done immeadiately after application of 15min to 2hrs after application.. if done immeadiately it may slightly increase systemic uptake.. (be more stimulatory.. whish some people may prefer..) in most people crystals slowly penetrate/dissolve over time.. though in dry climates or if you have dry skin.. wetting the hands and lightly rubbing sites will take care of it..

supernav said:
I got mine today!!!

Yeah!! Expect full review coming in a week or so!

-= nav =-

an initial review.. a full review should be after cessation of use... though updates regarding experience, sides, effects.. etc are all helpful both for you(tracks progress and allows questions/concerns to be answered.. plus if you are quick to respond.. a chance to brag :p) and others (what to expect, etc)

:p

Top Bottom