Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

I was thinking about getting yohimburn but after shit, 19 pages of people saying this stuff kicks ass and has like 370 posts in it and like 27000 views, it must be some good as shit. Once I get mine and start using it with clen and T3 I will try and get some pics up to see before and after so I can really see what this stuff can do.

This is what I'm takin about. Here you have 28,000+ views, 350+ posts and you can see who is posting. Even though 3 times as many people voted that Yohimburn works than voted it didn't on that poll from Wannabe I still think this is better than 40 people posting anonymously.

He's still in Australia. The yohimburn doesn't work via heat or cold even though it seems to create both. That's is a byproduct of the penetration enhancers. So adding heat won't have increase it's effectiveness. Neither does wrapping it.

lungofiron said:
Macro, would additional heat assist in yohimburn penetration?

heat, as in hot water prior or steam(aprtially due to the addition of water to the site), will slightly increase total uptake.... but the addition of heat will, through the vasodilation that it causes.. also increase systemic uptake..

it is more an effect of SPEED of uptake (with warm wet skin uptake will be faster).. but this will mean to varying extent increased systemic uptake.. its a trade off.. and due to individual variations in skin will be of more use to some than others

:p

Top Bottom