Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

LEXUSGS. I read where you've had this problem since childhood so it may be Gyno. If it is nothing will make it go away.
If you have estrogenic fat on your chest then Yohimburn will work very well for you. If you have prolactin causing the chest fat then it won't. The problem is that no one knows until they try a few things like liquidex or Yohimburn.
As far as all the posts by people selling it goes, that only be me and Macro. I didn't count how many posts we have on this thread but since most of the thread is people posting questions like yours it would stand to reason that most the answers would be ours. Which would give us most the posts.

Lexusgs,

those are just reccomendations to improve results. Most people find that the difference between 30 and 40min of cardio is significant.. whether taking yohimburn or not..

there were several sets of pictures on this thread but if they are no longer there (will search) the board has "pruned them".. pictures by non platinum members are moved or pruned by the system. though it is odd because saint808 is platinum (it may be that he posted his in another thread) there were also pics of BullD0g and Heather lee (who recently won the Jr USA's).

they are posted elsewhere will post the links asap.

Results

Macro y ulter,

Sup guys, just wanted to throw some praise your way. Great product, consistent support, diligent advice. Keep it up!

I started the Yohimburn about 3 1/2 weeks ago, and have seen considerable results. Now, granted I have been dieting and doing increased cardio all summer, and I've SLOWLY been getting results from that. I was probably around 10% bf when I tossed in the Yohimburn.

I also threw in the NYC for the first two weeks. In the past week, my 6-pack has really come through, I've been using 1/4 pipette on the lower abs/love handles/lower back. I've used a couple of applications on the chest and a few on the chin, and both have produced results.

IMO, the Yohimburn and NYC has totally accelerated the diet/cardio regimen that I've been following. GREAT STUFF!!

Question: has Yohimburn been effective on triceps for men? Men tend to carry less estrogenic fat there than women, so probably not as effective, but still may work. I have pretty good cuts there already, though, so I may just stick with the lower abs to make the bottle run longer.

I have before pics and I'm about to take some "mid-cycle" pics today, and another set in two weeks.

Should I send them to ulter, or macro, or what?

PACKATTACK

PS - I live in San Diego and the honeys on the beach are DROOLING :p over my six pack. THIS STUFF RULES!!

:fro:

hey dude i've been dying to see some before/after pics from this stuff, I think we all have. Post them here, but can you e-mail them my way too b/c i can only view thumbnails here, thanks!

PackAttack, Thanks for posting your results.
Arms are news to me but Macro was saying men are using it with success.
Send me your pics.

macrophage69alpha said:

As for the cardio, there should be *some* results with 30 minutes constant intensity right?

Unfortunately I can't wait any longer than I do to have my shower, I pretty much have to leave for work right after my shower.

I will try taking a week off from use as you suggested after lowering the dosages for a little while. Maybe I will see some results then.

What is this prolactin suppression you speak of?

jeff224 said:

What is this prolactin suppression you speak of?

there are several options most fo them involve increasing amount dopamine or dopamine receptor agonists.. selegine, cabergoline, vitex, or bromocriptine.. increasing dopamine suppresses prolactin which is the OTHER (of the two known causes) cause of puffyness.

he he, 32,000 of those views are macro and ulter :D :user:

seriouslly bros, maybe time to move on to one of the OTHER yohimbrn threads!

luto199 said:

seriouslly bros, maybe time to move on to one of the OTHER yohimbrn threads!

the whole point of the longer threads is to concentrate the information on a couple of threads.. not really possible but it does cut down on repeated questions (a little) :p

Top Bottom