Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

did anyone ever get any before/after pics up? There was like 1000 people saying there on the way. This thread was so long i had to skip around, so i might have missed it, well let me know, thanks!

hey ulter, i'm looking at this stuff for my cousin too. He lost about 100lbs a year ago and has some sagging skin now. He also has some fat he could stand to loose still. I told him about this stuff, only problem is in your FAQ it warns about taking it if you have anxiety problems. Well he did about a year ago, nothing too serious, and so im wondering do you think it would be okay and why?

We had one person that had a mild anxiety attack after putting it on due to an allergic reaction and so we tell people that. He was one in several thousand but if there is one there may be someone else who it allergic.

I got my bottle of Yohimburn about a month ago and have been using it on my chest most weekdays before I head to work. I have soft tissue under the nipple and some excess chest fat as well.

I apply it when I wake up, do cardio about 20-30 minutes after application for about 30 minutes. I've read the sweating will help with absorbtion, so it is okay that the cardio is intense enough to make me sweat a lot, right? Also, I have a shower shortly after the cardio, so that means I'm having a shower about an hour after applying the yohimburn. Will this cause any problems?

I have not really noticed any results so far. I do notice when I am retaining water in the nipples because they are a bit puffier and also less sensitive, almost numb, when touched, and just feel different in general. Does the retaining of water mean its actually *doing* something? I haven't given more than I'd say 3 days for the water retention to subside, so I don't really know if there have been actual results.

Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong, or give me some reassurance please :)

jeff224 said:
I got my bottle of Yohimburn about a month ago and have been using it on my chest most weekdays before I head to work. I have soft tissue under the nipple and some excess chest fat as well.
well you should definitely see some resolution of the fat, but with puffyness it is less certain

I apply it when I wake up, do cardio about 20-30 minutes after application for about 30 minutes. this is good, but bumping the cardio an extra 10 may make all the difference.. also what intensity? for best fat burning.. interval training 2-3min low to moderate with 30sec to 1:15 min high to maximal I've read the sweating will help with absorbtion, so it is okay that the cardio is intense enough to make me sweat a lot, right? Also, I have a shower shortly after the cardio, so that means I'm having a shower about an hour after applying the yohimburn. Will this cause any problems?a little longer would be better, but this is OK.. waiting 1/2 more may make a difference.. when do you eat?

I have not really noticed any results so far. I do notice when I am retaining water in the nipples because they are a bit puffier and also less sensitive, almost numb, when touched, and just feel different in general. Does the retaining of water mean its actually *doing* something? I haven't given more than I'd say 3 days for the water retention to subside, so I don't really know if there have been actual results.cut back the dosage on the nipples.. retaining water is just a sign of the local presence of yohimbine.. if you have been using for a month on nipples take a week off from applying there.. if no/little change then your puffyness is NOT estrogenic and you will want to you prolactin suppression.. (though if a little change use of small amounts of yohimburn concurrently should be beneficial 1/16 pippette per nipple).. if there is a change continue but at a lower dosage to help with water

are you dieting as well? is there a caloric deficit or are you relying solely on yohimburn?

Thats what I am Thinking

All these posts and no pics, I have heard a lot of people saying that it worked wonders quick and people swearing it is a great product. I have only been using it for about 2 weeks so I am not really questioning this stuff yet but I am questioning the fact the the most of the posts are from the people selling the yohimburn. I see a post about increasing your cardio for 10 more mins, from 30 mins. Come on no crap you will lose more fat/water weight if you increase cardio. 30 mins of cardio plus 1 hour or more of weight lifting should be pretty damn good enough. I just hope this stuff works cause I see alot of people with similar symptoms as mine asking for answers cause they are desparate, I just hope this was not just hype and people getting their hopes up for nothing. Good luck.

Top Bottom