Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

ulter said:
This is what I'm takin about. Here you have 28,000+ views, 350+ posts and you can see who is posting. Even though 3 times as many people voted that Yohimburn works than voted it didn't on that poll from Wannabe I still think this is better than 40 people posting anonymously.

350 posts , ,,,,, 200 by Macro and Ulter :)

"350 posts , ,,,,, 200 by Macro and Ulter "

That's what we're here for bro. We have been answering questions on this board for 3 years. Thanks for noticing.

just want to say........I love you guys..............

no really, just ordered me some yohimburn,.........Feels good to be with the in crowd......or should I say skinny crowd.......lol

KJ

sup Ulter and Macro...

Sup y'all...question for you. My GF just got her Yohimburn in the mail. I applied it to her and I noticed that it was less "grainy" than the other bottle of the stuff we had. Why do you suppose this could be?

The old bottle was from sometime ago, so it is possible that It was the same consistency as my new one when it was new...is this normal?

I was just concerned because I was under the impression that the graininess was the Yohimbine HCL...is this the case? Or is the Yohimbine completely dissolved?

Thanks!

Oh, BTW, I did shake the bottle thoroughly.

Micronization

the earlier batch micronization was not as fine. The change in micronization method allows for a particle size that is MUCH SMALLER. Thus better penetration and absorption. not less grainy.... not grainy at all.

Top Bottom