Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

little question, yohimburn seems to work great and theres great testimonials for it which is awsome. My question is though how does this product differ from Lipoderm-Y over at avantlabs?

Thanks

they have completely delivery different platforms.. the quality of the yohimbine is different.. the ingredients in yohimburn are natural(well relatively) and NON-toxic... etc.

the few people that have used both have found that the yohimburn is more effective and smells better***just what they have said***.. though some find that because it is gelled and comes with a pump that lipoderm is easier to apply.

Virtually everyone I have asked who has used both prefers the Yohimburn. It is more pleasant to use and "The results are much faster and the cuts much deeper. " is what people are telling me. The other product was around for a year before Yohimburn and it didn't sell because it was simply not effective enough. That's why Yohimburn outsells it better than 10 to 1. The marketplace that uses these products has made it's decision. Yohimburn is number one because it works better.

thanks for the info, just gotta come up with 120cdn and ill get some, i have some very annoying excess fat on my chest. When my nipples are cold and hard my chest looks great, but when its not the fat sticks out and u can see it through shirts and it really bothers me. Hopefully yohimburn can get rid of this, i do follow a strict diet plan as well as cardio and not expect it to work on its own. So it should get rid of this excess fat right guys?

peace

mooscles,

worked great on my chest and nipple fat. But from the posts that I have seen and macro's comments it seems to vary if the problem is just puffy nipples. I think that macro said that somewhere over half the people that use for puffy nipples get good results, so it is is less certain.

Macro,

what is the final word on use on the face, aside from under the chin?

as that seems to be the question of the day :D

rippedforce50 said:

Macro,

what is the final word on use on the face, aside from under the chin?

as that seems to be the question of the day :D

for certain reasons it cannot be RECCOMENDED, however many people seem to be using with good results.

but it seems clear that use on the face should be with some kind of protective eyewear ( at least to deal with short term "fumes")..

as always be sure to wash hands thoroughly before touching sensitive tissues.

I just got my buddy to carry it in his nutrition shop in Boston. I picked up to bottles of it and applied my first application to my lower pecs and lower abs yesterday. I used about 1 1/2 pipettes of stuff. What dosage do most of you use?

HEALTHFREAK said:
I just got my buddy to carry it in his nutrition shop in Boston. I picked up to bottles of it and applied my first application to my lower pecs and lower abs yesterday. I used about 1 1/2 pipettes of stuff. What dosage do most of you use?

dosages vary.. it really is a matter of individual response..

though it is

VERY important to note that the more that you use the MORE important diet and exercise are in getting the same ratio of results to dosage.

amount of metabolic increase of yohimbine is less than the increase in FFA release as dosage increases.. thus exercise and diet become more important as dosage increases.

though it will vary... some individuals, those with ULTRA high A2 levels, will lose fat consistently with high doses.. though for most people as doses increase diet and exercise should increase as well.. to get the best benefits

Question...

I take a shower in the morning, apply the Yohimburn at about 7 am, then shower again at about 5 pm and reapply.

My question is this...does it matter when I do my lifting/cardio or as long as there is a caloric defecit in my diet will my results will be the same?

Paulos said:
Question...

I take a shower in the morning, apply the Yohimburn at about 7 am, then shower again at about 5 pm and reapply.

My question is this...does it matter when I do my lifting/cardio or as long as there is a caloric defecit in my diet will my results will be the same?

does it matter? yes
but then again everything matters

does it matter much? probably not

most people like to apply prior to workout for the added stimulant benefit.. but many people just apply once a day.. not before cardio and get good results..

Top Bottom