Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

BigBluto said:
Hey Macro69A. My yohimburn along with my NYC stack and Liquid arimidex (from 'A') Just came today. I have a couple of questions...

1) If I apply it before my workout around my waist, is it ok to put one of those "Fat Belts" (solar sweat belts) around your waist right after, or is there a certain amount of time I should wait? Since those belts make you pour sweat right out of your waist, I'm not sure how that would effect a fresh application of the yohimburn.

use of a solar belt will likely increase systemic uptake (which will increase total yohimbine uptake... but also side effects due to the increased systemic uptake which will LIKELY be disproportionate.

2) I've read that the yohimburn can temporarily bloat the area applied to on some people. My question is, since I will be taking the liquid arimidex (.5mgs ED) in conjuction with the Yohimburn applications and the NYC stack, will that keep my water down if it was going to be a factor from the Yohimburn?

liquidex MAY help with water, NYC will likely increase it, though it does vary.

Thanks bro!
BigBluto

ELLAS said:
Hey macro, just curious if there has been any controlled scientific studies does on this stuff? If there has been can you supply a link to it please. It seems like alot of people are having results off it but is it from there dieting, cardio, AS, in addition to the yohimbiburn? I couldn't find any research on the stuff, thanks for your help.

ELLAS no studies with yohimburn.. there is one study with topical yohimbine but it used girth as a measurement (which with an anti diuretic like yohimbine is a poor choice..)..

there are several studies on oral use

yes, of course those things will make a difference.. and yes there are many who get great results with yohimburn alone (though diet and exercise ARE a factor.. how could it be otherwise? they are a factor even with DNP to an extent..)

will post the studies later.. when have a moment

peace

"use of a solar belt will likely increase systemic uptake (which will increase total yohimbine uptake... but also side effects due to the increased systemic uptake which will LIKELY be disproportionate".
QUOTE]Originally posted by macrophage69alpha
[/QUOTE]

So are you saying that the solar belt might inhibit my full efficiency if I continue use with the two in conjuction with one another? So should I lose the belt?

BigBluto said:

So are you saying that the solar belt might inhibit my full efficiency if I continue use with the two in conjuction with one another? So should I lose the belt?

it is more likely to increase side effects, not proportional to the amount of yohimbine applied (low doses will be more likely to cause sides, and effect will be less local).

use of the belt may help with water retention, if that is very important to you then perhaps apply yohimburn to waist at a different time and using solar belt at another (some like to do an application before bed.. if not affecting sleep)

though if you use belt, say perhaps an hour+ after application it may be less detrimental and perhaps even have some positive effects on admin.. but it really is an actual use issue.. you need to try it, and see how it works for you.

ellas,

here are a couple of the studies on oral yohimbine use... these studies show yohimbine to be relatively effective orally..

Am J Physiol 1996 Jan;270(1 Pt 1):E72-8 Visceral adiposity, increased adipocyte lipolysis, and metabolic dysfunction in obese postmenopausal women.Nicklas BJ, Rogus EM, Colman EG, Goldberg AP.

Int J Obes 1991 May;15(5):305-15 Plasma catecholamine levels and lipid mobilization induced by yohimbine in obese and non-obese women. Berlan M, Galitzky J, Riviere D, Foureau M, Tran MA, Flores R, Louvet JP, Houin G, Lafontan M.

Isr J Med Sci 1991 Oct;27(10):550-6 Does yohimbine act as a slimming drug?
Kucio C, Jonderko K, Piskorska D.

Eur J Clin Invest 1988 Dec;18(6):587-94 Alpha 2-antagonist compounds and lipid mobilization: evidence for a lipid mobilizing effect of oral yohimbine in healthy male volunteers. Galitzky J, Taouis M, Berlan M, Riviere D, Garrigues M, Lafontan M.

there are also numerous other studies on isolated cells (which may be more relevant with limited systemic uptake due to local delivery) which show it to be considerably more effective, however these levels cannot be obtained with oral use due to drop-out of subjects.

To Macro or Ulter;

Hi there, I sort of got the hint that you guys had a big part in the creation of Yohimburn, so I'm going to the source to ask a couple of (i hope) good, but easy questions. My first question is concerning the cycle schedule. I've been reading that people are feeling an uncomfortable amount of water retention during their on days, and really good feelings during their off days -- so what kind of on/off schedule would be advantageous for someone like me who has to go to school/work on a daily basis? I dont want to be feeling the effects of water retention for a whole week. I think I read somewhere about a 2 on 2 off? or 2 on, 1 off? Please fill me in on what YOU think would be the best for me. Also, any information on mixing the fina pellets with the Yohimburn Delivery Solution would be appreciated! Also, any proof that liquidex assist or speeds up the Yohimburn process? I am looking into a fina/ldex cycle in may, but would like to get rid of some of this estrogenic fat first. Thanks for any information ahead of time.

Joseph
[email protected]

methblue said:
To Macro or Ulter;

My first question is concerning the cycle schedule. I've been reading that people are feeling an uncomfortable amount of water retention during their on days, and really good feelings during their off days -- so what kind of on/off schedule would be advantageous for someone like me who has to go to school/work on a daily basis?
water retention really varies.. but most people dont find it uncomfotable and retention is usually limited, to a great extent to the area of application.. so unless you are apply to the face (where water retention is minimal or none) then it should not interefere with school/work appearance
I dont want to be feeling the effects of water retention for a whole week. I think I read somewhere about a 2 on 2 off? or 2 on, 1 off?
2on and 2off might be the best schedule to minimize water but may not be necessary as the water is not like water from AS-- you dont look bloated as you might from many AS

Also, any proof that liquidex assist or speeds up the Yohimburn process?
yes,as it will minimize estrogen and thus estrogenic agonism and upregulation of the A2

Sounds awesome macro, thanks for the quick reply! I notice though that you neglected to answer my other question regarding the fina ;) Any particular reason for that? Maybe one of you other fella's who have tried it can reply or give your opinions on it. If you dont know what im talking about, im referring to mixing fina pellets with the yohimburn delivery solution. Feel free to email me or send me a PM if you dont want to comment on here, thanks a bunch guys -- be talking to you soon.

Joseph
[email protected]

methblue said:
. If you dont know what im talking about, im referring to mixing fina pellets with the yohimburn delivery solution.

dont mix together

someone, other than myself :p , theorized that dissolving the fina pellets in everclear and then applying that solution first (which will be a little grainy.. though that is not a problem since micro-abrasions will tend to improve systemic uptake (less vascular integrity) FOLLOWED by yohimburn might be fairly effective.

:p

but dont quote me

Top Bottom