Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

I have about 30-40 emails from guys who saw results in 7 days on their chest and and approx 10 emails from guys who saw results in 7 days on their abs. The people who can see results on their abs that quick are usually guys who have pretty good abs to start with.
For me it took a month to see good results on my abs and obs and even then I really didn't see it as well as my wife did. When you're looking at them 2 or 3 times a day you don't notice it like someone who sees you after 4 weeks. That's why we keep telling people to take pics before and after.
The other thing is water retention. Some guys lose a lot of fat in the area and that's replaced by water. So to them it looks the same and then they quit and a week later the area looks great because the water's gone.
Without seeing what you're starting with it's hard to say how fast you'll see results. Also, some guys are real sensitive to yohimbine hcl and they start burning off fat WITHOUT TRAINING!!! This is very frustrating to the rest of us who work our asses off. :)

good reply, ill definatly take before and after shots to compare. Applying it before an ab workout , does it have any positive effect working where its applied or no. After this weeks paycheck im picking it up, 109 bux cdn i think although i know its worth i just hope it gets here before my cutting cycle is over!

Macro will know mountains more than I do about this but I don't think applying it to a given area improves your work out to that area. I know that the systemic uptake of the yohimbine hcl will help a lot of guys get a bump of energy for training. But that doesn't work for everyone.

moosecles said:
Applying it before an ab workout , does it have any positive effect working where its applied or no.

Some users have noted increased reps (as well as decreased percieved pain) with some bodyparts.. legs in particular. Whether this is due to the pain killer effects of aloe(contains salicylates) or menthol.. or the anaestethic effect of yohimbine.. or the increase of NE at the site ????

but some have noted it..

as far as abs.. no reports one way or the other..

How about warming the bottle of Yohimburn at low heat on the stove then applying it. Would this open your pores more and pull more through the skin?

WormAAA77 said:
How about warming the bottle of Yohimburn at low heat on the stove then applying it. Would this open your pores more and pull more through the skin?

probably not a good idea.. and inneffective as well as detrimental over time to the stability of the yohimbine.

you can apply after hot shower or wash site with a HOT wet rag.. though this may also increase systemic uptake (heat=vasodilation=greater venous uptake=greater systemic uptake).. so keep this in mind

Hey Macro69A. My yohimburn along with my NYC stack and Liquid arimidex (from 'A') Just came today. I have a couple of questions...

1) If I apply it before my workout around my waist, is it ok to put one of those "Fat Belts" (solar sweat belts) around your waist right after, or is there a certain amount of time I should wait? Since those belts make you pour sweat right out of your waist, I'm not sure how that would effect a fresh application of the yohimburn.

2) I've read that the yohimburn can temporarily bloat the area applied to on some people. My question is, since I will be taking the liquid arimidex (.5mgs ED) in conjuction with the Yohimburn applications and the NYC stack, will that keep my water down if it was going to be a factor from the Yohimburn?

Thanks bro!
BigBluto

Hey macro, just curious if there has been any controlled scientific studies does on this stuff? If there has been can you supply a link to it please. It seems like alot of people are having results off it but is it from there dieting, cardio, AS, in addition to the yohimbiburn? I couldn't find any research on the stuff, thanks for your help.

Top Bottom