Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimbine

Superfrk

O.K. bros I have been useing a home brew version of topical Yo HCI for about 2 weeks now and thought I would share some of my experinces with you guys. I know a lot of info has been posted before so I will try to add in info that I haave not seen posted in the past posts (and I have read most of them) on YHCI that have come before this one. First lets start with my carrier. I used a base of Menthol, lidocaine, aloe barbadenisis gel, glycerol,glycerin, vitamin E, and a small amount of SD alcochol (was used as a disolveing agent as well as to thin the mixture so the YHCL would not clump up in the mixture). I used 6 grams of the german YO HCI which is ultra micronized. The lot # is Y-87621.
I used 6 grams of Y hci to make 2 4oz bottles.
I have been useing it twice a day at about 100mg per dose. I have been doing it this way now for a total of 14 days. When I apply the mixture I notice that the nips seem to get extreamely puffy for about an hour or so and by the time I take another dose they are Hard as a rock and yes I can say I have deffinately seen a difference in the nipple area and they seem to be getting flatter and harder even though there is still considerable bloat. I am also taking 1mg of armidex per day as well as usnic acid at about 500mg per day. I have also been takeing an ECY stack. Between these 3 I can honestly say it feels like being on DNP except with more energy. I have been experienceing a systematic response as well as a local response. As far as results go while I am sure they are there I am not exactly sure what they are due to the bloating an water gain. while muscles seem to be flatter in apperance. My arms at the bicep are up 1/2 inch, calves are up almost an inch while the waist is down close to 3/4 of an inch. I still have test in my system from a cyle that I had to cut short so that could be where the gains are comeing from. I was on cycle for 3 weeks but had to cut it short because I felt ill and apon inspecting the vials of TK deca 300 and Aratest noticed oil on the side of the vial which lead me to discover the seal was lose on the aratest and a small crack in the Deca. I had used a new source and blame the vial defects on the shipping method as I could make out the box shapes before I had even opened the package. Either way I am up about 9lbs and since what little gear I was on would have not started to work intill the 2nd week or so I contribute the weight gains as mostly water. Because of the chemicals that make up fat for ever pound of fat you burn you will give off 1 1/2 lbs of water. That is most likely why we see bloat with products like DNP and YO HCI. I will try to stay on another 2 weeks or so, so I will keep ya updated as to my progress. To recap sides which could be from any of the compounds I mentioned that I am takeing so far I have notice that with higher does of Yo that my skin sometimes gets small whelps that get really red and look like a bug bite but they go away in a couple hours after applying the Y HCI. Sweats and heat but that most likely is from the usnic acid and some jitters but I think that is from the combined effects of ECY stack and Yo HCI. The last effect and I think it is from the usnic but is excited by the Y hci is a cramping in the stomach which quickly results in a trip to the bath room for #2. I do not notice any burning of the skin that I have seen posted by others takeing Transdermal Yo but that is because of the Lidocaine which acts as a local anesthetic. Thats all for now - Superfrk

Last edited:
Come on bros I am bumping this from the bottom of page 2. Just because some of us don't post stupid shit like I have an infection and am too stupid to take my ass to the doctor, of which a simular post has the pages of crap posted on it. Does not mean that heaven forbid someone might acualy respond to acual post that took time and thought to post.- Superfrk

Good post Superfrk and thx for all the info and detailed update. Will be looking forward to your updates in the next few weeks to see how things are working out for ya. Sorry to hear about your gear. I will be using clen, yohimburn, and t3 in about 7 weeks or so to cut myself up for the summer time. Again great post and more ppl should take a look at it.

using menthol with lidocaine is not really a good idea as you will get significant system uptake of the lidocaine (which is not necessary)

using alcohol does increase miscibility but unfortunately it also increases systemic uptake as alcohol causes peripheral vasodilation.

The amount of alcohol used is very little. I would probly guess it to be about 1/8th of an oz. As far as systematic uptake goes wouldn't that happen with any carrier to some degree?, and would not the alcohol also evaporate on the skin surface to some degree as well? I understand the main ideal is to keep the reaction as local as possible in order for the site reduceing properties. If my understanding is corect of YO HCI wouldn't any systematic effect still help to lower over all BF to some degree? I thought it would still attach to the A2 receptors just not were it was first introduced. Now I am no doctor but I thought peripheral vasodilation has something to do with dilateing the blood vessels simular to the effect ephedrin has on the tubes in the lungs. If so would this not help to incress blood flow to the area helping to facilitate fat loss buy allowing better transport of broken down fatty acids? I am not trying to argue with you I believe what you are saying to be true just would like some clarifacation and a little more disscusion as to the negitives of this. I have seen your various post about why not to use alcohol on this board and even on others such as the posts on the bolex site that is why I used it in such a small quanity. Any way thanks for the imput and look forward to any more advice/replys that you have to offer on the subject of YO HCI.- Superfrk

most of the other alcohol posts are in reference to toxicity(directed toward the use of benzyl or isopropyl in large amounts).. this is not the case here (well any alcohol is toxic but this is a minimal concern in your usage)

alcohol causes vasodilation of peripheral cappillaries(the vessals near the surface of the skin).. this means more systemic uptake (and less localized delivery) and can mean more side effects. But if you are not having any then it should be OK. but it may result in less localized results (and yes there are A2 all over but part of the problem with stubborn fat pockets is that they offten have poor blood flow)

the alcohol's vasoldilation will do nothing to increase free fatty acid utilization

Thanks for the reply, I am experinceing some systematic effects but I believe that is due to the higher dose and because I am also takeing an ECY. No head aches or anything like that. As far as the lidocaine I pretty much just happened to have it on hand so I thru it in. I figured up the % of lidocaine by volume and it is only like 0.35% so I do not think it will cause any problems. As far as the systematic effects I was actualy wanting them to some degree to counter the effects of useing the usnic acid.- Superfrk

Top Bottom