Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yes!!

stilleto

ELITE MENTOR
EF VIP
My office is TINY. it's probably 6'x6' and when i moved in, it was painted this hideous PINK. I didn't really feel like spending my own time painting it, so i left it.

Well, now the slob that used to have this office has come back to work here (she left peanut butter and jelly droppings EVERYWHERE). I was thinking that I would fight her if she wanted this room back, because there's not a lot of private office space and having the ability to close my door is important to me.

Today my boss told me that i'm moving out of this office. I said, NO. he said, YES. I said i didn't spend 2 days cleaning out this space to work someplace else.
He's staring at me a minute and then said, "do you want to know where you're going?"

uh oh. yes. where.

i'm going to the big, corner office. same size as the CEO. all windows.
oh. but someone is using that office now (Head of financing).
Yes... he's moving OUT. YOU are moving IN.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so happy.
My boss has to keep a desk in there to use when he's in town- it's just a small desk in the corner and it's fine with me. He's only here for about 1 week a month or less.

oh, and my boss said that we can keep a bar and a locking cabinet for vicodin and xanax just for us.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lestat stole Stilletos password!

I better call BRR

Top Bottom