Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yes, I took steroids. 3 d-bol a day. Arnold admits! LMAO

Nelson Montana said:
It's been said a million times before, but here's this week update. Suppossedly Arnold did more than anyone was doing at the time. 50 mgs of d-bol a day and 600 mgs of Primo a week. Whether or not he snuck a few more d-bol in there than he let on , we'll never know.

By the way...has anyone seen Lou Ferrigno lately? The dude is like 50 and looks phenominal! Better than any of the Pumping Iron guys, including Arnold.
At least that was Arnold's favourite stack, he scared the other pros with his usage , but those dosages look way too small , before his penultimate Olympia win he was in incredible shape , its also documented that he started on the sauce from the age of 14. No waiting around for Arnie.

Mandinka2 said:

At least that was Arnold's favourite stack, he scared the other pros with his usage , but those dosages look way too small , before his penultimate Olympia win he was in incredible shape , its also documented that he started on the sauce from the age of 14. No waiting around for Arnie.

Thats odd. I would think that starting at that age would have stunted his growth?

all he said was people said they took 3 dbols a day he didnt say he took 3 a day or what he took

He was explaining that it was ok in those days and people where open about it

calveless wonder said:
The D-bol back then was much stronger from what i understand.

No joke guys i had the privlege of getting ahold of those german dbol back in the 80's(lugwigs) Potent as hell!!!!
My bench went from a 225 1 rep max to 305 1 rep max .put on 25 lbs kept almost 20.

RADAR

willlaz said:
yeah, dbol's were much higher strength than the 5mg bullshit today. I'm pretty sure Ciba Dbols were 50mg a pill

The ones i took had 5mg on the bottle
I started the old fashoned way I pill daily mon-fri
few wks later 2 per day mon-fri
later 3 per day mon-thru fri. I never went over that amount!
RADAR

No joke guys i had the privlege of getting ahold of those german dbol back in the 80's(lugwigs) Potent as hell!!!!
My bench went from a 225 1 rep max to 305 1 rep max .put on 25 lbs kept almost 20.
>>>>>>>>

I'm drooling just thinking of it. Too bad the stuffs not as good these days. :(

Top Bottom