Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yeah Michael Moore, Please Lecture Us on Nutrition

I'm sure had McDonald's not been available, those people would have run straight to whole foods for a soybean sandwitch on locally-grown certified organic bread with a wheat grass chaser.

sometimes you just have to stop and add 1+1 before you move on to your next thought or sentence if it's gotten that far and the brain checker hasn't kicked in. It's like a turbo lag with you sometimes....shit really doesn't kick in till like 5-7000rpm.

You do realize that Moore is making a point about fast food in general, right? He's fingering mcdonalds for convenience but he is correct in saying that fast food has killed an order of magnitude more people and cost this country an order of magnitude more in health care costs than mooslim terroristas.

I get sick of people blaming others for their bad choices. I loves me a good cheeseburger, but I choose not to eat them every day. I stubbed my toe on the couch this morning, I think I will sue American Furniture Warehouse because they should not have given me the option to buy that f*ckin sofa and so I could put it in the way! :finger: ouch.

you are able to make the choice between eating a .99c cheeseburger vs. something healthier. Please understand that there are some people who simply don't have that choice. THings are changing because people have realized what a disaster the centralization of food production turned out to be....so soon the costs of eating healthy vs. eating shit will be comparable and people will then have no excuse. But for now, there is no option for alot of people.

you are able to make the choice between eating a .99c cheeseburger vs. Something healthier. Please understand that there are some people who simply don't have that choice. Things are changing because people have realized what a disaster the centralization of food production turned out to be....so soon the costs of eating healthy vs. Eating shit will be comparable and people will then have no excuse. But for now, there is no option for alot of people.

+ 1000

you are able to make the choice between eating a .99c cheeseburger vs. something healthier. Please understand that there are some people who simply don't have that choice. THings are changing because people have realized what a disaster the centralization of food production turned out to be....so soon the costs of eating healthy vs. eating shit will be comparable and people will then have no excuse. But for now, there is no option for alot of people.

anybody that poor can get foodstamps.

and they aren't poor enough to qualify, then they should stop buying booze and cigs first

sometimes you just have to stop and add 1+1 before you move on to your next thought or sentence if it's gotten that far and the brain checker hasn't kicked in. It's like a turbo lag with you sometimes....shit really doesn't kick in till like 5-7000rpm.

You do realize that Moore is making a point about fast food in general, right? He's fingering mcdonalds for convenience but he is correct in saying that fast food has killed an order of magnitude more people and cost this country an order of magnitude more in health care costs than mooslim terroristas.

Are you really naive enough to believe that if fast food went away, everyone would start eating food you've deemed healthy?

Here's a newsflash: If fast food was 100% banned tomorrow, people's waistlines wouldn't shrink an inch. A person seeking-out high-calorie junk food is going to find and eat it. A person seeking-out healthy food is going to similarly find and eat it.

and they aren't poor enough to qualify, then they should stop buying booze and cigs first

Yup.

1) There are plenty of assistance programs available via government programs and other charities.

2) The notion that nutritional food is expensive is a myth. Go price bulk quantities of rice and beans.

3) If you're a big enough sucker to pay for "organic" or "free range" anything, then go for it. It's just a tax on libtards -- and that has to be a good thing.

4) It is odd to me that the same people who can only afford McDonalds can also afford cigarettes and alcohol -- go figure!

this. my buddy who worked at a grocery store told me he would ring up people buying LOBSTER and CRAB CAKES with the food stamps they got. He said they would use them to buy all of that expensive ass food every week while other people actually work and can't afford good meals like that.

it's sickening in my eyes....

and the people that get mcdonalds everyday. well, they love the nasty shit. I've talked to them.

Top Bottom