Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yeah Michael Moore, Please Lecture Us on Nutrition

mrplunkey

Michael Moore recently said:

"I am opposed to the building of the mosque two blocks from Ground Zero. I want it built on Ground Zero."

"There is a McDonald's two blocks from Ground Zero. Trust me, McDonald's has killed far more people than the terrorists."

Are you serious? Are we really going to get lectured about nutrition from this guy?

michael_moore_460.jpg

I can't help but feel he hasn't missed his fair share of cheeseburgers. Sure they may be locally-grown and certified organic, but I don't see him modeling in a bowflex commercial anytime soon.

I guess if we can have a smoking president who lectures us on preventative health care, anything really is possible.

Nothing more infuriating than being lectured off of a blatant hypocrite ref. diet, exercise, lifestyle choices etc.

Or dickheads that tell us to be more "green" when they fly around the globe in private jets or take limo rides that are only a few hundred yards long (I shit you not, UK politicians are famous for it yet they have the gall to want to legislate / micro-govern our lifestyle choices even more so).

Nothing more infuriating than being lectured off of a blatant hypocrite ref. diet, exercise, lifestyle choices etc.

Or dickheads that tell us to be more "green" when they fly around the globe in private jets or take limo rides that are only a few hundred yards long (I shit you not, UK politicians are famous for it yet they have the gall to want to legislate / micro-govern our lifestyle choices even more so).

Could not have said it better. Except you forgot to call out televagalist.

Michael Moore needs his mouth sewn shut. Furthermore, he's obviously completely insane, as he looks like he lives at McDonald's. And what kind of logic (well, I'm not surprised since it's Moore), is comparing the death rate from junk foods to terrorist killings? Does he think we're all imbeciles? I'd ask him how many people he thinks go to McDonald's by their own choice, vs. how many people died on 9/11 by choice.

Charles

I get sick of people blaming others for their bad choices. I loves me a good cheeseburger, but I choose not to eat them every day. I stubbed my toe on the couch this morning, I think I will sue American Furniture Warehouse because they should not have given me the option to buy that f*ckin sofa and so I could put it in the way! :finger: ouch.

Top Bottom