Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xenadrine question.

Dai Kaioushin

I have been on Xenadrine for 2 days at 6 pills per day and I haven't noticed anything so far (jitters and so on). Does that mean that this stuff doesn't work on me? :bawling:

Dai Kaioushin said:
I have been on Xenadrine for 2 days at 6 pills per day and I haven't noticed anything so far (jitters and so on). Does that mean that this stuff doesn't work on me? :bawling:

Haha bro. Good joke. :) I have a similar story which is: There is a guy in the gym where I ussualy go and he said a long time ago that he took 200 pills of naposim (d-bol) :D Also you and he is sleeping in a comfortable coffin forever. :D

Dai, with 6 pills a day, im sure your sweating like a pig when you workout, if your not, then its not working.
I once took one just to test it out and i sweated a lot more than usual.

~WizKid :kaioken:

WizKid25 said:
Dai, with 6 pills a day, im sure your sweating like a pig when you workout, if your not, then its not working.
I once took one just to test it out and i sweated a lot more than usual.

~WizKid :kaioken:

I'm sweating like a pig all day long without or even with xenadrine bro. :D By the way you look like Gogeta, or is that picture Vegetto?

haha...what does Xenadrine have to do with your penis? I know some guy that swears Methoxy Pro enlarged his penis...bahahaha

you gotta give it more time than that bro.if your trying to drop pounds,how's the diet??
jbo7t.jpg
:D :)

Top Bottom