Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

www.rxhealthdrugs.com site down

17bps

Placed an order a week ago just tried to go to the site to check on my order and the sites down any news on this?

I placd an order on sunday, and received an email saying i need to complete the order, the money has been taken from my bank account so can i assume the order is completed and will be sent? I cannot log into the website for some reason, and I have sent two emails to customer services at rx health and i have heard nothing back (except a standard email saying they have received my email and will contact me). I am going away tomorrow and am anxious to ensure my order is being processed. I d appreciate it if someone from rxhealthdrugs could contact me.

They are moving servers so the front of the site and support ticket system is off-line. BUT I have been told that they are packing and shipping products all over the globe on a daily basis. Even if they can't access your ticket to respond to it, orders are making progress daily.

Last edited:
Top Bottom