Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wtf...i think cougar's have developed game too

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
the term milf and cougar are so over played. most of the time they are not good looking. I cannot stand cougars or milfs and quit shopping at forever 21 and Bebe. Enough is enough

just because you are over the hill, your single, you go tanning and go out at night doesnt make you a cougar or a milf.

if you look like Dina Lohan it may be different but you dont, so stop it. I would agree they are rude thinking they are tough too?

the cougar young girl combo is something for sore eyes. This occurs as a cougar meets a young good looking girl, the cougar likes the young chica because she goes out, knows hot guys and has fun. so the cougar lives though. The young girl likes the cougar because she gets shit for free (trips to vegas) will borrow the benz for the weekend. it is a messed up mother daughter relationship but no blood connections.

I see the cougar young girl (ie 35 year old woman and just out of college girl) combo alot

I rep 2 studs in my ears myself
Do they gang bang men in their 20s?

Smurfy said:
lol when i was 31 i was dating a guy who was 19

Now when you say "dated".......was that dated as in sleeping together.......or dated as in picking him from school and taking him for ice cream?? What was his curfew on schoolnights?? Did you help him with his spelling homework? hmmmmm?? What was your cover story with the parents...............guidance counselor??

:lmao:

in the american society single girls are likes shoes or cars. the older they get the less you want them. they depreciate over time. Have more issues and just less secure for the most part.

Men can become better looking as with age. You often see men in there 40s with the pepper colored hair like George C. who look good and have confidence. men with a little age who stay trim dress nice and carry themselves high still are attractive.
boy, do not know a THING about women!

the cougar young girl combo is something for sore eyes. This occurs as a cougar meets a young good looking girl, the cougar likes the young chica because she goes out, knows hot guys and has fun. so the cougar lives though. The young girl likes the cougar because she gets shit for free (trips to vegas) will borrow the benz for the weekend. it is a messed up mother daughter relationship but no blood connections.

I see the cougar young girl (ie 35 year old woman and just out of college girl) combo alot

Hahaha, my best friend when I lived in Austin a couple of years ago was 32. Looked 25, though and usually had to show her ID to someone to get them to believe she was that old.

i'm still way too immature to catch the attentions of cougs. i don't think anyone older than 26 has ever approached me at a bar or club

Top Bottom