Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF!?!?!? avatar help NOW please :)

KBgrl

ok....... WTFFFFFFFFFFFF.. this shit is soooooo annoying!!! i downloaded this small ass pic... nowhere near the max. pixels... or whatever... and it keeps saying its too big. i know its not!! WTFFFFFFFFFFF.. i have this avatar up on another board (cause im a post whore) but it wont go up here!! this is the second time ive tried to put one up and it did this to me.:mad:

Calm down girly!!:D Just resize the thing. It can only be 150x150 pixels. I got that same message so I just went to avatar site and got one:)

NubianBeauty said:
Calm down girly!!:D Just resize the thing. It can only be 150x150 pixels. I got that same message so I just went to avatar site and got one:)

I think it has to be 100x100 pixels to work.:)

ok ready for this one....... how the fuck do u resize it? i swear i have tried EVERYTHING!?!? i have no resize option or anything... i save the pic my documents so how do i make this piece of shit smaller.

calming down....... KB:)

in all seriousness....its very frustrating not knowing how to do this...im computer RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

If you're running windows, you should have photo shop
or something similar, that will allow you to resize.

I'm not much of a computer wizard either, so try that.:)

First go to Photo Base and Import picture. If the pic is in one of your files just double click it. Should take you and the pic right to Photobase.
Next click on edit on top of the screen. Then find change image size. Don't make it ant bigger than 100by 100. Then click save as , it should take you to one of your pic folders. Save as jpg. Go load your avatar.
Hope this helps!

Top Bottom