Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wrestling and football mixed with weights

Saasoel

I do a lot of wrestling and also I play football in my small college. we don't have much of a training staff here just a bunch of guys who walk around and give us instructions to weight train. I think that with your help I can do a lot better and get stronger
I basically have the next 5 months to try and get a lot stronger and bigger but also keep my weight down or I can make way easily when wrestling season starts
what are some tips when it comes to how many sets and reps I should be doing every time I go to the gym. Our college gym has a lot of machines and free weights

i would stick in the 6-10 rep range. it would be a real shame for you to hurt yourself in the weight room because you want to be a hero and do 1-2 rep maxes.

you should learn pyramid training where you gradulaly increase the weight per set. so start 135 x6, then go to 155x6 and so on depending on how strong you are. don't just throw in 300 pounds and max out

I do a lot of wrestling and also I play football in my small college. we don't have much of a training staff here just a bunch of guys who walk around and give us instructions to weight train. I think that with your help I can do a lot better and get stronger
I basically have the next 5 months to try and get a lot stronger and bigger but also keep my weight down or I can make way easily when wrestling season starts
what are some tips when it comes to how many sets and reps I should be doing every time I go to the gym. Our college gym has a lot of machines and free weights
Low reps is what you want not high

Top Bottom