Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wow

Yea thats exactly the way it went down! Hes got a customer for life!!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using EliteFitness

Dayuum! Need i say more! I talk to needto thursday morn, saturday at 215 just got my package! NTBM ALL DAY BABY!!!!

Dayuum! Need i say more! I talk to needto thursday morn, saturday at 215 just got my package! NTBM ALL DAY BABY!!!!

Yeah, NTBM definitely spoils ya when it comes to customer service, and what owner of another supplement company is hands on with his customers? I don't know of any besides needto, do you? The bar is set pretty damn high bro!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

This is why i rep for NTBM. This company out shines every other supp company out there hands down. I use and believe in these products. When there are so many supp companies out there that are blatantly ripping people off, its nice to know some actually give a fuk. When you are a rep or a customer for NTBM you are like family. You just cant place a dollar amount on this kind of service and commitment to excellence.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Always good to hear about great service. Not just in this industry, any industry could thrive with great service. That, is so "American" values.
My brother is the top guy of all time in his company, and his secret is to take care of his people.
I'm building a company right now and I love to see this stuff. You don't have to be a shark to succeed!

Always good to hear about great service. Not just in this industry, any industry could thrive with great service. That, is so "American" values.
My brother is the top guy of all time in his company, and his secret is to take care of his people.
I'm building a company right now and I love to see this stuff. You don't have to be a shark to succeed!

Yeah, don't fall into the greed that the rest of this country has turned to...if you focus on people instead of the dollar, you will do well.

Yeah, don't fall into the greed that the rest of this country has turned to...if you focus on people instead of the dollar, you will do well.

Needto is the best for sure. Cant wait until he opens a supp shop in St Louis! Ill be living there lol

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom