Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wow has this place slowed down since no labs can be spoken about

AMGETR

Seems like its dead in here since the new rules have been implemented.No source discussion I understand, but no lab talk? You dont think LE already knows more about the labs than we do?

Oh well.

Carry on.

AMGETR said:
Seems like its dead in here since the new rules have been implemented.No source discussion I understand, but no lab talk? You dont think LE already knows more about the labs than we do?

Oh well.

Carry on.

the way i look at it is that a lab is a lab...it's up to the source to be a bit more careful. sucks that we cant post up a bunk source and save somebody from getting beat or using bad gear.

the thing that sux even more is that historically...once a rule is set then it doesn't ever go back (the philly motorcycle helmet law is the only one i have ever seen change ) :artist:

Last edited:
Like I said, I see both sides to the rule. 1 side, it releases liability for EF so they don't get shut down like SSB did. On the other, LE knows every lab out there, more so than even we (as users) know. So its not like we're hiding shit from them.

AMGETR said:
Like I said, I see both sides to the rule. 1 side, it releases liability for EF so they don't get shut down like SSB did. On the other, LE knows every lab out there, more so than even we (as users) know. So its not like we're hiding shit from them.

great point....talking about labs located in europe somewhere isnt gonna make a difference....i definitely understand not talking about any actual sources.....o well still gotta follow the rules here

Usually talking about a lab is the same as talking about a source.................US goverment is weird when trying to fuck someone...........think EF is covering ass (but) good..........

Top Bottom