Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you go out with a guy less muscular than you?

would you go out with a guy less musculuar than you?

• Yes, that's the way I like 'em

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, if he was a nice guy

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No, I'd probably be uncomfortable

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Yeppers.....I am not bias in this area. A little extra weight on a guy gives me more area per square feet to bounce my tight body off of.......:D

Well, I can honestly say at this point that my hubby looks like dogshit next to me right now, but that is more a genetic issue than an issue of effort. As long as the lifestyle is in line with mine, I'm okay with that. However, I do love the look...and FEEL....of a man with a nice thick build....

Damn. I'm having one of those days. Watch out...:horny:

Ultimately its the person underneath the wrapping. You can always go to the gym and get a body make-over (well, usually), but most shitty people stay shitty and you can't change them unless they want to change themselves. When you're 90 years old and the muscle tone has gone down the drain & you're just really happy you are still alive to drool on yourself, it helps if the person you are with is quality enough to help you wipe up the drool....

But I have to admit, there is NOTHING like a big rippling chest and a tight ass.....

well.... see it alllll depends... if im out and about... i tend not to "check out" the lil skinny guys BUTTTT... i would imagine that if i became friends with a smaller guy and totally loved who he was than sure... i would hit it!:p
ok seriously... looks matter to an extent... first impression maybe....but i honestly feel that if a guy has an AWESOME personality he can score some hot babes....so not to worry all u little men out there:)

KBgrl said:
well.... see it alllll depends... if im out and about... i tend not to "check out" the lil skinny guys BUTTTT... i would imagine that if i became friends with a smaller guy and totally loved who he was than sure... i would hit it!:p
ok seriously... looks matter to an extent... first impression maybe....but i honestly feel that if a guy has an AWESOME personality he can score some hot babes....so not to worry all u little men out there:)

I agree. Looks count to a degree but mostly on first impressions, and especially to catch my attention, but when it really comes down to it, it's the personality that really "gets" me. Heck, I sure didn't fall in love with my first husband for his looks!

oh and another thing... once ur totally hooked on the personality of the guy it makes u more attracted to him physically too!! i remember... when i first met my ex i wasnt interested at all really. i mean...he was OK and all but we were just friends...he wasnt into working out etc.. within a few months of knowing him i was completely IN LOVE with this dude and than OMG...WATCH OUT... we couldnt keep our hands off each other for 2 seconds!! its was the BEST!! i was SOOOO attracted to him it was insane!!! i couldnt even imagine being with anyone else... whatever he looked like!!

The interior has ALWAYS been priority ONE for me.

My ex was into lifting and did have a dynamite body but that is not why I agreed to our first date, nor is it why I married him and kept him around for so long - LOL! And it CERTAINLY had ZERO to do with why he is now "the ex".

I have dated a bit since him and the first two guys (first dude was just a mental lapse, but I guess I was entitled) had NEVER seen the inside of a gym, but were somewhat active. The second dude had awesome genetics, but yea, so..... He was not a bad guy, just not good enough for me.

Current hunny (I have NO DESIRE to look any further) is the TOTAL PACKAGE: 6'4", 240#, 32" waist (although he's been dabblin' in them there magic beans so who knows what the stats will be soon - LOL!) - DROP DEAD GORGEOUS, smart, kind, funny, an awesome dad, wants only what is best for me and to see me happy and just an all around decent human being and GEEZE can he lick the kitty! MEEEEEEOOW! (Ooops, sorry I got carried away for a sec there :p )

*giggle*

No. I wouldn't go out with any guy.
But I can say that none of girls were ever buff either.

Top Bottom