Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you fuck a hot shemale?

Would you have sex with a shemale?

• Yes

Votes: 149 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 217 59.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RaZor Ramon said:
I have. It was cool, different but I prefer real women. That doesn't mean I wouldn't again.

Was she hot? I mean really hot? Dame Edna types doesn't count as hot.

obiwan9962 said:
i would do her

some more pic for you then. help you make up you mind.

NUDES. So don't look if you don't wanna see but I think most who still open this thread wanna see.

tuesday637.jpg

natasxxx_137.jpg

pool.jpg

pool11.jpg

Last edited:
Please dont shoot me for bumping this thing up again but since I didnt see any female responses I'm putting in my reaction.

These were the first shemale pics I'd ever seen and I still dont know what to think. The boy parts showing on some of them look pretty damn nice and a lot of them are amazingly pretty. I never dreamed one person could have both a really nice girl body and a really nice dingie. I'm just stunned.

I guess its a moot point though to talk about whether I'd get with one since they're strictly into guys. However, this is going to make me start looking twice at girls now; I guess you just never know.

Anya your response is intriguing...which leads me to ponder, Would any women out there consider doing a hot She-man if they had a nice cock and balls to do you with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom