Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you bang a Fat girl or an Ugly girl?

Who would you bang?

• Very fat girl 300+ lbs

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Very ugly girl, looks like Crypt Keeper

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well yeah a really fat girls face wont look too nice either...

id say the ugly girl....

imnotdutch the poll says 300+ lbs on a woman.... not "abit overweight"

Robert Jan said:
well yeah a really fat girls face wont look too nice either...

id say the ugly girl....

imnotdutch the poll says 300+ lbs on a woman.... not "abit overweight"

Mebbe she's 11 foot tall........and most of that is legs.

Also sk* made no reference to any weight......just 'fat'. It was him that I was adressing.......which is why I quoted him.

MrDbol said:
I have seen some VERY cute fat girls. So I would say I would bang a cute fat girl.

i don't think 300lb girls are ever cute. i agree in that their may be some good looking girls, just a little chubby or somehting like that. 300lbs....no.

hmmm, with darktooth's suggestions on how to cover up an ugly face, i say banging the ugly chic would be better.

Municipal Monkfish said:

Dude there are cute PUDGY girls or cute PLUMP girls there are no cute 300 lb fat girls and even if their face is cute you can be sure when you take the panties off its a hair+cottage cheese jungle in there.

hahah

I agree, there are some pretty fat women, like Delta Burke was amazing, but when she got lardassis, it would be scary to see her take off her granny panties, and look at her cornflakes ass, much less having to touch her. BTW, I picked the crypt keeper :p

Top Bottom