Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would ya?

StickFigure said:
lay it on us brutha!!

Damn should I give this out...

StickFigure said:
I gotta hear it

Actually it had to do with what most everyone has already said (fakeness of this piece), so I decided that I'd just nail her feet to the ground and recite the lyrics to "You're One in a Million" by G'nR while she tried to outscream me. :)

I'd so lick her wounds though afterward.

Last edited:
jh1 said:
There's an attitude that'll get you far in life.

it's also true.

you have better chance spending your valuable time on the 7 and 8/10's. do that in a club while lal the losers are focused on the 9 and 10's.

r

Razorguns said:
it's also true.

you have better chance spending your valuable time on the 7 and 8/10's. do that in a club while lal the losers are focused on the 9 and 10's.

r
the best part is 99% of the guys in the club are thinking what you are thinking.so the ones that do go for the 10 ant got much competition....

needtogetaas said:
the best part is 99% of the guys in the club are thinking what you are thinking.so the ones that do go for the 10 ant got much competition....

yeah no shit totally going to agree with needto on this, most dudes are way to intimidated by the 10's to even go talk to them. or think like razor so think it would just be a huge waste of time.

you ever wonder why you see that smoking hot 10 with that super wierdo.. holding hands..

it happens quite a bit..

and everytime I see that I feel like my chances are good that I'll one day have a smoking hot wife.

Also stick where are the pics of your smoking hot gf? :evil:

StickFigure said:
for friendlycanadian, by request:

62sy34w.jpg

Everything is pretty smokin till her twigs come to play. Looks like a 12yr olds legs. Her face is gorgeous, boobs may be a bit too much. but definately attractive.

Top Bottom