Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout routine

dew925

Ok my girlfriend seems to think me an my workout partners routine is wrong!could someone please elaborate more on this please?Our routine consist of one major body part per day for about an hour sometimes hour an a half, ie Monday - chest, Tuesday- back , Wednesday- shoulders, Thursday- bi's , Fridays- tris, Saturday - legs an abs.sometimes we mix the days up just to get out of a so called routine.or does anyone seeing something I should be doing different?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Eh.. You shouldnt give a hour to bis. or tris. Theyre small muscle groups and you can mix them together in a hour/hour half and put a rest day in there..

agreed, i do mon-back, tue-chest and upper abs, wed-legs and lower abs, thurs-bi/tri, fri-shoulders sat/sun-living life

back days hit bis regardless as does chest hit tris. since im gonna be cutting weight ill add in cardio 30/60 min a day plus on weekends. fasted when possible. sometimes i will do a core day on saturday too.

i would maybe move shoulders towards the end of the week cuz chest and back also hit your shoulders, so you are getting them 3 days in a row.

It's honesty fine man. Like your bi's only day as long as your incorporating cardio and some abs to fill that hour/hour and a half you will be fine. Just dont be working your bi's and tri's for an hour and a half straight without nothing else..I have my bi's only day but I incorporate abs and cardio to total that hour and a half to 2 hours.

Top Bottom