Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women's Fitness Forum Check In

This is really fun! I used to post on here a few years back (i think i have a log of some type floating around), but a lot has changed since then! I am older, wiser (getting there ;)) and doing another competition in October...WPD. My name is Mattie, im 32 and live in SW Washington. Been into fitness since '07, did my first comp in '10, did quite a few things wrong, learned a ton. Since then have become a personal trainer and work at an awesome gym and love my job! Recently divorced and have poured my energies into this show...nice to have a positive focus :) WOOP WOOP!!! been lurking around on here again reading up on supps :) but i saw this thread and thought, shit, why not say hey?!!

Mattie...I remember your log and reading it, as a lurker here way back when. I was so happy to see your post. Sounds like a lot has changed since then!! I'm pumped about your upcoming show. That kind of stuff always motivates me. Congrats on the career change too. Can you make a decent living doing that? I've been thinking about a change.

So glad you posted! :)

Mattie...I remember your log and reading it, as a lurker here way back when. I was so happy to see your post. Sounds like a lot has changed since then!! I'm pumped about your upcoming show. That kind of stuff always motivates me. Congrats on the career change too. Can you make a decent living doing that? I've been thinking about a change.

So glad you posted! :)

thanks cg! eh, i think it depends on the area, if you work at a gym vs. going solo, etc...i live in the fattest county in the state, so not a ton of "fitness" minded people...also our club is more geared toward groups, so i dont have a ton of 1 on 1's :p

anyhoo..5 weeks from tomorrow is my show!! woop woop!!!

Hey Ladies! I am 25 years old, I've always been very active but I just recently upped my weight training. I want to compete in a physique competition in the up coming year. Id like to learn more about what i can change in my routines-diets-supplements to make my goal come alive!

Hey Ladies! I am 25 years old, I've always been very active but I just recently upped my weight training. I want to compete in a physique competition in the up coming year. Id like to learn more about what i can change in my routines-diets-supplements to make my goal come alive!

Welcome! I've been away from the board for a bit but glad to see you posting! :)

Top Bottom