Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women Hate Women....

Men don't hold grudges as a general rule, they will punch or shoot each other and then it's fine. And only over really bad stuff like money or banging a guys wife.

Girls will be catty and hold grudges over stupid things like wearing the wrong shoes.

Very true, that is why a man behaves otherwise he is refered to as a "bitch" or a "pussy".

This takes me back to high school when I realized that chicks are absolutely fake to eachother and really are spineless bitches to each other.

I have seen some ruthless things happen that guys would never consider. Guys kick eachothers ass and it's settled, and they move on. And can even become friends afterwards.

Men don't hold grudges as a general rule, they will punch or shoot each other and then it's fine. And only over really bad stuff like money or banging a guys wife.

Girls will be catty and hold grudges over stupid things like wearing the wrong shoes.

(shrug) none of my friends would. In fact, me and my close girlfriends have never fought about anything.

I maintain that it's a matter of having the right priorities when choosing friends. Do you hang out with them simply because they are in "your crowd" and might advance you socially? Do you hang out with them because they look and dress like you? Or do you hang out with them because you have a genuine bond and common interests.

I'm not denying that there's a pattern in women's friendships in general. What I'm disputing is that it's accepted and unavoidable and part of being female. Pick your friends well and this shit doesn't happen.

The problem is that a lot of girls are worried about being judged by who they hang out with. I'm not. If someone is going to make assumptions about me because they find a friend of mine not up to standard, then fuck them.

Why don't you think women have succeeded in the workplace?

Cause they drag each other down. Cross-competition.

In general I find girls to be catty bitches. I have only a few very close friends but thats because I've always chosen quality over quantity. When Im throwing a party or celebrating my birthday I have plenty of those drinking fun buddies and they always show god bless them, but thats all they are to me really and rightly so, they get pissy for no reason over dumb stuff, they seem to get jealous of eachother, but they are fun to drink with. I'd never do anything with them outside that scene. My whole life I've been the type of person to have deep deep friendships, but not much of the other kind...probably because I like to be so close to my friends, it takes too much effort to keep more than one or two, especially now with a husband. But in all honesty, the majority of women I run into are just a bunch of bitches. If there are women out there that arent, I'd love to know where they are, because I dont run into them much. lol

My friends are great, planning my wedding was awesome becuase I wasnt surrounded by a bunch of bitches. lol. But whenever Im in someone else's wedding, Im reminded of how awful women can be to eachtoher. Its sad, really.

I have two close pals than are women. I love them both VERY much.

However, I also have very close male pals too. I lost my VERY best male friend; and it's the reason I've been away from here for awhile. I still can't get over that loss. VERY tough.

I'll say this:

Try driving 5 hot chicks 2 hours to vegas.

You'd imagine being in fantasy land. So awesome. Lucky guy right?

At the end - I wanted to put a fucking bullet in my head. OMFG.

r

+1
I have been saying it since myway first came to elite. And my alters before that said tha same thing.

I dunno for U, its like yourr sex maybe female, but like your personailty is kinda hermaphroditic... female/male....

The whole trust thing though... Yeah, there maybe something too that.

I'll say this:

Try driving 5 hot chicks 2 hours to vegas.

You'd imagine being in fantasy land. So awesome. Lucky guy right?

At the end - I wanted to put a fucking bullet in my head. OMFG.

r

Ha driving 5 chicks to vegas! No I would not think lucky at all.

Top Bottom