Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women Hate Women....

WERD... why I have very few gf's and of the gf's I do have we all think alike.

I had a bitch volunteer to me coupla months back (after she broke up with her man, the only reason we knew her was because we ride WITH her man), "I would never make a move on your man."

I was HORRIFIED.

I am 41 years old and NEVER have I even thought that, let alone felt the need to verbalize that thought to another woman. So I polled my sister and my two best gf's... their reactions were the same: better dump that bitch TO-DAY.
Every woman I've dated has a story about a woman she considered a "good friend" trying to screw her man.

This takes me back to high school when I realized that chicks are absolutely fake to eachother and really are spineless bitches to each other.

I have seen some ruthless things happen that guys would never consider. Guys kick eachothers ass and it's settled, and they move on. And can even become friends afterwards.

I concur...wiminz be evil...:)

Drama 101. Ever been to a nightclub? It's like a fashion war between the chicks for attention. Good god it's brutal. End of the night when they're all talking smack: guess what, it ain't about the guys.

btw: Chicks dress up to compete with other chicks. They don't dress up for guys. Just 2 cents.

r
They dress up to impress other chicks I get a compliment from a male it is nice but you always think maybe he just wants to fuck me. If you get a compliment from another women one that is not a faux bitch then you feel like a million bucks.
P.S I LOVE CHRIS ROCK

Well yes... Mr, Guru... you are right in some instances. Not all women though. Do all men hate those hunks that have that perfect cheek bone, abs, legs...sheesh...

Any man I have ever been with would tell you I value a womans beauty and would point it out. I am myself with a person, my beauty is ehhh... sub par. But I have other qualities that overcome that. I have nice breast, hey... I train and I have abs... but I am no damn angel. I cook I clean, but I do not want some mooch... I go offseason where I may giggle a bit, but if you don't like it walk away. Powerlifting/Fitness is my passion and I may go from one extreme to another. You want cat walk oh... beautiful... But really I see a hot girl in a club I will say so.

I don't hate women, I hate men. Your ratio sucks... lol (btw, that was just to piss you off)

Every woman I've dated has a story about a woman she considered a "good friend" trying to screw her man.

oh... and let me guess? said man was willing... willing to suffer for this test. LOL...
I
Gosh, do you men not get it yet?

ahhh... sweetie... you seem to be a good one. I don't have any partner nor do I want one... but seems like to me by my very younger friends.... all my olders are married. that its to fuck players over. I kinda laugh... but then not because they are subjecting their rep for what? To dis a asshole?

Men=Women You guys are fucking up because women are not caring anymore.

Not all Us older do care, but just think about your children... your sons. Gosh... I tell my son everyday not to fall for it. He Is 15. One time could find him with an std or a child.

Stop degrading women and drama will end. I don't need a psyc degree to say this. Sheesh.

Off on a tangent... but i don't want my son to do something stupid.

oh... and let me guess? said man was willing... willing to suffer for this test. LOL...
I
Gosh, do you men not get it yet?

ahhh... sweetie... you seem to be a good one. I don't have any partner nor do I want one... but seems like to me by my very younger friends.... all my olders are married. that its to fuck players over. I kinda laugh... but then not because they are subjecting their rep for what? To dis a asshole?

Men=Women You guys are fucking up because women are not caring anymore.

Not all Us older do care, but just think about your children... your sons. Gosh... I tell my son everyday not to fall for it. He Is 15. One time could find him with an std or a child.

Stop degrading women and drama will end. I don't need a psyc degree to say this. Sheesh.

Off on a tangent... but i don't want my son to do something stupid.

gava... you want to vent... send me a im hell ill give you a number to call for you to curse me out. But do not put all i a bundle.

We women have done that for ages, and been told not all men are bad... hell not all just want sex.

Now Women have learned to play that field, some play, some don't. Welcome to our world.

Give me a dime I'll give you some time. ha ha

Not every hay stack weighs the same. Some bundles don't even bind. yea... i talk in riddles.

oh.. but if you reverse? LOL

I'm going lez... thats it... a damn dildo and a tongue. hell, batteries are cheap. My men aren't

Smurf, you wanna marry me?

Top Bottom