Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women Hate Women....

WERD... why I have very few gf's and of the gf's I do have we all think alike.

I had a bitch volunteer to me coupla months back (after she broke up with her man, the only reason we knew her was because we ride WITH her man), "I would never make a move on your man."

I was HORRIFIED.

I am 41 years old and NEVER have I even thought that, let alone felt the need to verbalize that thought to another woman. So I polled my sister and my two best gf's... their reactions were the same: better dump that bitch TO-DAY.

Drama 101. Ever been to a nightclub? It's like a fashion war between the chicks for attention. Good god it's brutal. End of the night when they're all talking smack: guess what, it ain't about the guys.

btw: Chicks dress up to compete with other chicks. They don't dress up for guys. Just 2 cents.

r

I think there's something wrong with a woman if she can't relate to and enjoy the company of other women...you just have to be discerning about your friends the same as any other relationship and be friends with them for the right reasons. I have friends that I think are "fun" but I never let them too close...then I have friends who actually reach me on a deeper level and have a lot in common with. My judgement has proven pretty solid since none of my female friends that I've made since college have ever turned out to be bad people.

My sister has been my best friend for all of my adult life. I trust her with my life.

I have two other close gf's. We don't visit as much as we'd like as one is on the east coast and the other travels quite a bit. But even when we haven't communicated in like FOREVER, when we connect, we pick up like we never missed a beat.

+1
I have been saying it since myway first came to elite. And my alters before that said tha same thing.

Generally women aren't as good friends to one another as men are to one another. Men are definitely more faithful, consistent friends to each other.

Men don't hold grudges as a general rule, they will punch or shoot each other and then it's fine. And only over really bad stuff like money or banging a guys wife.

Girls will be catty and hold grudges over stupid things like wearing the wrong shoes.

Top Bottom