Goddamn I'm getting annoyed with the GF and her sisters/friend. Lose all sense of maturity with a few drinks. Pretty much waiting for the people underneath to call in a noise complaint. Not cool.
lmao...sucks bro...Now the puking begins. *sigh*
dont hold their hair, let it get in it so it serves as a friendly reminder in the morning not to fucking do that again.....Now the puking begins. *sigh*
When I drink, I'm definitely not that annoying loud, drunk girl that won't shut up. I hate that. Tell your gf to get it under control.
I def can't handle it in the sense it takes nothing to get me tipsy though. Only 1 depending on how long it's been since I last drank or how much I've eaten, 4 and I'm totally drunk, as one or 2 people know, and severely hungover the next day.
![]()
I'm in FL on Tuesday. Wanna meet for drinks?![]()
Oh I see... I guess I'm chopped liver
Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness
I bet V can handle her liquor
it would be expensive if you're dating a chick who can drink a lot, just sayin
I bet V can handle her liquor
I can. I never get sloppy drunk and I don't hang.
But I'm also the cock block and I keep my girlfriends in line so I gotta be a Lil more responsible than they are.
And as far as handling my "licker"...you know I can baby.![]()

"just...v" + "licker"...it all makes sense now...![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














