Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Women. Can't. Handle. Alcohol.

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
Goddamn I'm getting annoyed with the GF and her sisters/friend. Lose all sense of maturity with a few drinks. Pretty much waiting for the people underneath to call in a noise complaint. Not cool.
 
Is this a real gf or a game of some kind?

lmao...

Seriously though, that sucks...maybe you're with the wrong one?
 
Now the puking begins. *sigh*
 
When I drink, I'm definitely not that annoying loud, drunk girl that won't shut up. I hate that. Tell your gf to get it under control.

I def can't handle it in the sense it takes nothing to get me tipsy though. Only 1 depending on how long it's been since I last drank or how much I've eaten, 4 and I'm totally drunk, as one or 2 people know, and severely hungover the next day.




:(
 
When I drink, I'm definitely not that annoying loud, drunk girl that won't shut up. I hate that. Tell your gf to get it under control.

I def can't handle it in the sense it takes nothing to get me tipsy though. Only 1 depending on how long it's been since I last drank or how much I've eaten, 4 and I'm totally drunk, as one or 2 people know, and severely hungover the next day.




:(

I'm in FL on Tuesday. Wanna meet for drinks? ;)
 
Puking by 11:30, shits weak.


I may or may not have blacked out last night. I see visions of whiskey shots, cigs, and my wife dancing with like five 50 year old women.

Hmm....
 
oh yes I dated a girl like that, basically had to end it since after a year all she still wanted to was get wasted all the time then act like a fool at the bars. Now shes dating an unemployed 22 year old (who she let move in), so think I made the right call
 
Very few woman can handle their booze, it is the cause a nice % of pregnancy I'm sure.
 
it would be expensive if you're dating a chick who can drink a lot, just sayin
 
for the record
ethanol physiologically makes a woman secrete more testesterone
which drives a woman's sex drive
 
furthermore red wine is a vasodilator which is helpful to that whole vulva area for intercourse
heightened sensitivity
 
She apologized and felt bad lol. Can't even remember most of the night and was sick all the next day. Eventually she'll learn, hopefully.
 
I bet V can handle her liquor

I can. I never get sloppy drunk and I don't hang.


But I'm also the cock block and I keep my girlfriends in line so I gotta be a Lil more responsible than they are.

And as far as handling my "licker"...you know I can baby. ;)
 
I can. I never get sloppy drunk and I don't hang.


But I'm also the cock block and I keep my girlfriends in line so I gotta be a Lil more responsible than they are.

And as far as handling my "licker"...you know I can baby. ;)


"just...v" + "licker"...it all makes sense now... :licker:
 
Top Bottom