Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woman,periods,hormones and what we men deal with.

I was fine too, until my hormones got fucked up. Getting leveled out isn't too difficult, it just takes a lot time.

Dr told me that all the stress I have been under is literally frying my ovaries. You wanna hear funny? The guy actually recommended I smoke weed to relax.

can i have his number?
:)
a few months ago i had a regular check up and asked to have my hormone levels checked. i said my skin was breaking out and i was tired a lot.
the results came back and he said they were fine, then asked if i had any changes in my life recently. "like a new, high responsibility job that i'm barely qualified for? yeah."

can i have his number?
:)
a few months ago i had a regular check up and asked to have my hormone levels checked. i said my skin was breaking out and i was tired a lot.
the results came back and he said they were fine, then asked if i had any changes in my life recently. "like a new, high responsibility job that i'm barely qualified for? yeah."

Well imagine taking a walk up the street in my shoes, not even asking you to wear them for a day. Better yet, put on a pair of my kids' shoes for a few minutes. They have it much worse, obviously... 'course not much I can do, not that I haven't all but killed myself trying...

The doc is in Texas. He don't write scripts LOL, weed is not legal here. But he wasn't kidding when he made those comments to me.

I am now a Corporate looking Executive.

Plus I don't like even the smell of that stuff.

I like the new/old look much better... and so does everybody else.

I don't like "the smell" of it either... not about how it smells, honey.

Hey, if my ex can do all the shit that he has been doing then why can't I take a hit/two from time to time?

*smacks forehead*

Oh yea, I forgot... because he is in possession of the proper urinary tract. When a man fucks up, regardless of how heinous his transgressions have been it is *ok* and even romanticized by many. When a woman fucks up... or there is only a PERCEPTION OF IT... she is damaged goods for life.

I don't make the rules. I am just forced to live by them.

Well imagine taking a walk up the street in my shoes, not even asking you to wear them for a day. Better yet, put on a pair of my kids' shoes for a few minutes. They have it much worse, obviously... 'course not much I can do, not that I haven't all but killed myself trying...

The doc is in Texas. He don't write scripts LOL, weed is not legal here. But he wasn't kidding when he made those comments to me.

oh, i'm not doubting for a minute that it might help you relax, or that you dont have good reason to need it.

we don't use scripts here either. :)

i honestly don't change at all.

never have. my husband and i haven't had an arguement in months.

You've got him chained up in the basement, feeding him raw fish heads from a bucket?

last two Ex's got nutty around their period, my new woman barely changes at all.

Top Bottom