Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woman,periods,hormones and what we men deal with.

No kidding...I'm retarded emotional lately. Not a fan.

Last night I was working on a syllabus for the class I am assistant teaching at GW while I was hanging out at the dive shop with the boyfriend. The computer froze and I lost it all - I burst into tears. In front of customers. It was fantastic.

It's normal and will subside as your body adjusts to the hormones, by beginning of second trimester. In the middle you will feel like super woman - sorta like a jooser LOL. By the end when your body's hormones get fucked up again you will be even more of a wreck. But don't worry... it's normal. :)

Men are funny... they make fun of the fact that women have hormonal issues to deal with, that are REAL and completely beyond their control.

You guys think WE ENJOY not being able to control ourselves when our body's fuck with us?

i honestly don't change at all.

never have. my husband and i haven't had an arguement in months.

i honestly don't change at all.

never have. my husband and i haven't had an arguement in months.

I was fine too, until my hormones got fucked up. Getting leveled out isn't too difficult, it just takes a lot time.

Dr told me that all the stress I have been under is literally frying my ovaries. You wanna hear funny? The guy actually recommended I smoke weed to relax.

I was fine too, until my hormones got fucked up. Getting leveled out isn't too difficult, it just takes a lot time.

Dr told me that all the stress I have been under is literally frying my ovaries. You wanna hear funny? The guy actually recommended I smoke weed to relax.

Well since Grump looks like he could be president of N.O.R.M.L fuckin roll it up

Top Bottom