Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol

Winstrol - How Much Per Week?

• 100mg

Votes: 50 11.1%
  • 150mg

Votes: 72 16.0%
  • 200mg

Votes: 70 15.6%
  • 250mg

Votes: 256 57.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
veteran25 said:
Best to Take with fish oil (DHA) and (EPA) a large meal will hinder absorption but a small amount of fat will significantly increase % absorbed and rate of absorption
cool bro, thanks veteran25. karma.

Since winstrol has a 9hr half life would it be wise to seperate my 75mg dosage into 3 sittings? say 25mg 7am, 25mg 3pm, 25 prior to bed-time?

With Winstrol i think twice daily is fine. If you want to divide into 3 daily doses I see no reason why it would hurt. Generally, I only use 3 daily doses when I take D-bol, but whos to say right? By the way 75 mg of Winstrol is just too much of one as. If 50 mgs. isn't working then your shit may be fake. I personally love to stack 25 mgs. stan with 30 mgs. Anavar or "Annie" as we call it here in the south. I also LOVE my bulking stack of 25 stan per 25 of Anadrol or "big Annie". Don't go over 50 of both unless you got a liver donor. Good day

liquidmuscle said:
every damn day...350mgs a wk you didnt give 350mgs as a option
same here, and somtimes more, i like to do 75mg if i drink it. i never use tabs just get the depot and shoot or drink

I'm a true true first timer, and I have 50 cc's of QV whinny, I've had a lot of questions about it, but I've never had anyone to ask, I was wondering if anyone can help. First off, I see everyone talking about mg's how does that compare to a cc? The other question I had is that I have always been on and off with the gym, therefore I have decent size only that recently I put on weight, I'm currently 6'0 272 pounds, I was wondering if I should lose more weight before I start, or should I just continue what I'm doing (very strict diet, a lot of water and cardio and weights 5 days a week) and start now? Also, I see a lot of people talking about drinking it, are they talking about drinking the injectable form, if so, how should I do that? Thanks for your help to anyone that answers...

The practice of putting winny at the end is common due to the reverse osmotic effects, but in reality winny belongs at the beginning of a test cycle because in increases the receptivity of the cells with specific regard to testosterone. Winny and test are perfect together, just run your winny right along with the test if your cycle is no more than eight weeks.

If you are going longer, do winny alone for the first month then add test, stop the winny after the eighth week and continue your cycle for however long you planned. If you take at least a month off the winny you can add it back in for the final month and you will get the so called "hardening effects", although if you run it concurrently with test you will get them the entire time!

jgruebele said:
I'm a true true first timer, and I have 50 cc's of QV whinny, I've had a lot of questions about it, but I've never had anyone to ask, I was wondering if anyone can help. First off, I see everyone talking about mg's how does that compare to a cc? The other question I had is that I have always been on and off with the gym, therefore I have decent size only that recently I put on weight, I'm currently 6'0 272 pounds, I was wondering if I should lose more weight before I start, or should I just continue what I'm doing (very strict diet, a lot of water and cardio and weights 5 days a week) and start now? Also, I see a lot of people talking about drinking it, are they talking about drinking the injectable form, if so, how should I do that? Thanks for your help to anyone that answers...

1cc - 1mg

You can drink the injectable winny....it wont hurt ya......I think if you are going to eat very clean, drink h2o and cardio and the gym for 4 days (i dont do 5)....then I think its fine to start now......then take a couple months off and do it again.....just my opinion

will b huge said:
1cc - 1mg

You can drink the injectable winny....it wont hurt ya......I think if you are going to eat very clean, drink h2o and cardio and the gym for 4 days (i dont do 5)....then I think its fine to start now......then take a couple months off and do it again.....just my opinion

Thanks for the response, so 1 cc = 1mg? someone told me 1 cc was 100mg's, now I'm confused. How do I go about drinking it, do I still draw it in to the needle and just shoot it into my mouth, and can I wash it down with something? I have 2 QV 20ml bottles and one bottle that has 10ml in it, how much should I take and how long should the cycle be? Also, should I take it in the a.m, or prior to working out? Thanks again for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom