Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol Oil base or water base?

oil or water? if both are injected the water one will be absorbed faster and will require ed inj, the oil version is slower to absorbe and would require eod inj. But if you have the water version just drink the stuff and save your self a shot!

muchmass said:
oil or water? if both are injected the water one will be absorbed faster and will require ed inj, the oil version is slower to absorbe and would require eod inj. But if you have the water version just drink the stuff and save your self a shot!

finally a sensible person LOL.... :p

Winny is 100% as effective whether you drink it or shoot it. Remember it isn't dissolved in the solution...it is suspended in it and the microcrystals dissolve when swallowed, hence why Winstrol doesn't have a half life.

you will get the same results whether it be oilbased or water based. the difference beween the two is that the water base has a faster absorption rate than the oil. but the difference between taking it oraly and inj. is that if you were to be inj. 100mg. per day to get the same dosage oraly. you will need to up the intake dose a little more, say 110mg. due to the amount of times it passes.

cubuff27 said:
Winny is 100% as effective whether you drink it or shoot it. Remember it isn't dissolved in the solution...it is suspended in it and the microcrystals dissolve when swallowed, hence why Winstrol doesn't have a half life.

This is true but you get a first pass through the liver before you can get any into your system. So this means it is harder on the liver if you drink it the if you inject it because when drank all of it hits the liver at once. When injected the liver only gets a little at a time.

I'm just going to drink it - even though it looks sick as hell to drink. It is just too painful injecting it. I can barely walk today it hurts so much. For some reason I am not reacting well to water based injects.

id still take the 86% percent and drink it and save that space for something else (fina, test, or whatever).....it was created as a 17aa for a reason

Exactly.

Top Bottom