Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny for women

bollocks

i was thinking about putting my wife on winny.
is there anything we should know about.
the big question is......

WILL IT MESS WITH HE PILL??

she wants to get fit, not pregnant.

thanx ladies.....................bolloxcks

Bollocks - try the search button - lots of discussion about this. Also read some of Star's experiences with winny. Many of the girls here are recommending anavar or primo as a first cycle. Winny has some sides associated with that you might not want. Also if she is just trying to "get fit", don't turn to AS as a miracle fix. It isn't designed for fat reduction - leanness results from tighter muscles & more strength, but its not like ECA or T3. And besides, if the diet & training habits arent' there, AS ain't gonna make it any better.

You should find lots of info here! Good luck!

how are you going to 'put her on anything'?

if you respect her wife and her body, you should get her on these boards and let her read/research and make an educated decision...

bollocks said:
i was thinking about putting my wife on winny.
is there anything we should know about.

what is her training? How long? What is in her refrigerator?
These are things to discipline first-as Sassy said- no miracles. AS are not fat burners.

ok i'm not putting her on winny.
that was just my way of sayin things.
she was askin' me about it.
not like i'm gunna sit on her and force it down her.
i was afraid of this kind of thing, misinterpretation.
sorry if I gave that impression.
anyway i'm off to do dishes now.
later..................bollocks

bollocks said:
ok i'm not putting her on winny.
that was just my way of sayin things.
she was askin' me about it.
not like i'm gunna sit on her and force it down her.
i was afraid of this kind of thing, misinterpretation.
sorry if I gave that impression.
anyway i'm off to do dishes now.
later..................bollocks

hehe... women can be some intimidating sometimes eh?

but seriously, if she's interested, she should do the research... i mean it is her body and she should be educated about anything that is going into it...

about winny specifically, i've seen some girls really knocking it lately... be careful.

at least she got you doing dishes ;)

bollocks - gotcha! Women & "getting fit" gets weird - so many of us are suffering w/ that extra bit of fat. Lots of the guys here are masters of stacking stuff to bulk up, cut up, etc. etc. - so the suggestion of using AS to help women is not a big stretch. Then the question comes in of interaction w/ birth control, menstrual cycles, etc. Considering using AS becomes a much bigger thing for women because of the sides, lack of research on its affects, interaction w/ hormonal stuff, etc.

If not winny, what is your & her plan of attack? What are current stats & goals? Love to hear - get lots of support & encouragement here too!

Top Bottom