Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wife wants more kids - fml

E

EarthRider

So we have two kids already. Wife really wants four and I don't. She started her period today and was crying (lol i still use protection so don't know really why she was shocked), and I am all excited. Then she gets upset that I am so excited, like wtf. I don't want anymore.

My youngest is 1.5, and life is finally starting to feel normal. I get to actually sleep straight from 10-6 every night without waking up. I hate baby stage but love this stage where I get to go do things with them.

Plus kids are expensive. I am not a 1% er, so it's tuff. She is a nurse, and I'd rather see her work full time in a few years once our kids are in school, than have more of these things.

Will this desire to want more ever go away

yes smurf

and lmao sd ur single right - hard attitude to have if you want a happy healthy long term marriage.

wtf is diggy

You're going to lose this fight

+1

You're screwed, ER.

I had a buddy who's wife waited until she knew she was ovulating, got him drunk, and convinced him to have sex without protection.

So he's fucking her, and right before he's about to cum she locks her heels on his ass and won't let him pull out. 9 months later they had their 3rd daughter.

Go get your self fixed and don't tell her. Then you can just "keep trying" ;-)

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Go get your self fixed and don't tell her. Then you can just "keep trying" ;-)

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Great in theory but three things would give him away:

1.) Recovery time after surgery.
2.) Scar on his sack.
3.) Drastic reduction in ejaculate volume.

081911-vasectomy.jpg

i don't think i can just get the surgery without my wife being ok with it also. i already tried to get together with chris for steaks and have him do it quick

Top Bottom