Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why use Tren Ace when Enantate is availible?

I know, but if I count it down to the active compound, still the tren enantat is cheaper

Also if you start to get sides its a lot more easy to drop the ace. Dropping the enth and you are still stuck for a wile.. Many reason my bro. Ya tren enth is cheaper and of course that is why its cheaper. Because all around tren ace works better,faster,less to worry about.

If you like the idea of having to inject less and the fact that its cheaper then roll with it. I will stick with my tren ace though.

Fuck Tren, it's not worth it. There's so many more options to achieve great results and acutally feel good while on a cycle.
well Tren is the best comp. for lean mass with no bloat. the sides are intense of course as with the positive effects too

I love tren ace, have used tons of fina....although I have gotten a little older and traded in the tren for primo. I have never once had the slightest bit of pain from a fina shot, although poking e.d. does get irritating...after 6 or 7 wks of it you feel like a human pin cushion. I am one of the few who gets no sides from tren...I've had tren cough twice out of at least 400 (lowballing) shots of it. I have run two 6 month cycles of fina with no probs...NOT suggesting anyone do this, but I am proof it has been done.

lol needtogetaas, do you have a time machine for me?

@WinnyPumps: Tren is undoubtly a compound with hard effects on the health and general well being, but very anabolic aswell with no aromatisation (no water bloat etc) and as many say, it is the most potend aas (despite of something else, but it has nothing to do with aas) Do you have alternatives with the same pos. effects and less sides? No? Thought so ;)

Top Bottom