Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why use Tren Ace when Enantate is availible?

Tizio

Hi,

I always wonder, why one would use the acetate, when theres enantate availible, except if it turns you on to take the needle every day..
In the end it should contain the same Tren and by injecting every 3 days the peaks should be acceptable. Many people report, that they had a better effect with acetat. Actually it should have the same effect, because it is the same compund except for the ester, right?

Kicks in quicker...also fina is in acetate form and a lot of guys (hopefully not girls) make their own tren solution from fina pellets. Also, some sickos like me prefer to jab e.d. rather that 1-2 x a wk

I am on tren e now. Because i think the tren a hurts to much. I was on it for 1 week + and had to stopp using it. Know i kan mix it with test or eq. But i desided to not do it. Tren a kicks in fast. But u have to sit around and wait for the tren e to kick in. Why use test prop when u kan use test e or c ?? LOL !! Hope u understand what i am trying to say. By the way someone get sick sides from using tren. And when u use tren a. Kan u get away from it much quicker then if u get sides from tren e.

A lot of people can't handle the sides of tren, especially if you have never take it before. If you have bad side and you stop taking Tren Ace, it will be out of your system in a few days. If you are taking Tren Enanthate and have bad sides it will be in your system a lot longer.

I think that is the biggest difference. If you've used Tren Ace and can handle it, Enanthate should be fine too.

a lot of people can't handle the sides of tren, especially if you have never take it before. If you have bad side and you stop taking tren ace, it will be out of your system in a few days. If you are taking tren enanthate and have bad sides it will be in your system a lot longer.

I think that is the biggest difference. If you've used tren ace and can handle it, enanthate should be fine too.

+1

right, so when you can get along with tren, there is no reason at all to use acetat. except maybe if you are making your own stuff, using finaplix sh*t
still wonder, why so many experienced use ace..
i personally don't care when it gets out of the blood or the kick drops in, because i am a long term user anyway. injectin every day is annoying really to say the least

Ace is always reccomended using Tren,if you have shortness of breath,or anxiety attacks you can ride it out rather quickle rather than taking a week or more ..not any fun in that!
If you can handle ace then by all means run tren enanth next time.

Last edited:
Fuck Tren, it's not worth it. There's so many more options to achieve great results and acutally feel good while on a cycle.

Hi,

I always wonder, why one would use the acetate, when theres enantate availible, except if it turns you on to take the needle every day..
In the end it should contain the same Tren and by injecting every 3 days the peaks should be acceptable. Many people report, that they had a better effect with acetat. Actually it should have the same effect, because it is the same compund except for the ester, right?

faster and ml for ml has more active compound

Top Bottom