Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Primo Kicks Your Steroid's Ass.

jubei said:

Nelson, you keep avoiding the question, what do you feel is so bad about Boldenone?

I don't think Nelson is anti-boldenone, but for the fact that it is veterinary gear and therefore mor elikely to be impure.

So, how about it Nelson? How do you feel about say, Fort Dodge, EQ?

JJ, that is why I was asking Nelson. I have asked the question several times, yet I never get an answer? Throwing out the inevitable "vet gear" argument I am curious what Nelson thinks of bold.

When purchasing eq or primo which one do you think is more likely to be legit? I would rather have a product that is underdosed by 25 percent than a product with no active ingredient.

Yeah, can we lose these "You're avoiding the question" accusations whenever I don't immediately respond to something.

Regarding bold, I addressed this many, many times but if the "vet gear" argument or the fact that it newters you isn't enough, there probably won't be much I can say to convince you othrwise since bold is a powerful and effective anabolic.

Face it. Fonz is just picking a fight at this point. Such infantile tactics prove he has nothing to offer to the discussion and only diminishes his credibility -- not that he ever had much to start with.

There are studies that suggest that var is less toxc than other orals. There are studies that suggest it's more toxic since such a high dosage is nessessary to get results. At any rate, it is not less toxic than Primo and I'm sure fonz knows that, but as I said. He's just picking a fight. Maybe his luster with the board is fading and he's craving attention. Fine fonz. Call me names and argue minutea if that's what makes you feel better. Act as indignant as you like. You're still wrong.

Nelson, I asked you on another thread and you saw it but didn't respond. How does eq newter you? I have never heard this argument before. I'm not saying that you're wrong but do you have anything to back this up?

I agree that var while less toxic than other oral 17AA's it is still more toxic than primo.

I love it when people start BACK-PEDDALING.....lol

NM, stick to your guns and just talk clomid and SBHG.

You got blasted less there than here.

Its incredible how many time you have been shot down. Which lends a lot of credence to Riker29:

He's doing this to generate controversy and therefore increase book sales. Nobody is this stupid.

I agree with his assessment.

Fonz

Fonz said:
I love it when people start BACK-PEDDALING.....lol

NM, stick to your guns and just talk clomid and SBHG.

You got blasted less there than here.

Its incredible how many time you have been shot down. Which lends a lot of credence to Riker29:

He's doing this to generate controversy and therefore increase book sales. Nobody is this stupid.

I agree with his assessment.

Fonz

Why again does this no flame rule not apply?

Neuter, yes. Thank you.

Okay, that's an overstatemnt . Bold actually isn't as bad as a lot of other drugs in that regard. In many ways, it's similar to Primo (some call it a "poor mans" Primo) and it causes suppression without that androgenic "kick" but that's a concern mostly from long term use.

In a nutshell, EQ just seems to carry a lot of sides that are inexplicable, ranging from anxiety to flu-like symptoms. It also increases red blood cell count, which in moderate doses is a good thing, but it higher dosages can lead to problems. Honestly, it isn't the worst stuff in the world. I'd take it over fina, drol and maybe even deca. But I still don't feel comfortable using somethng not regulated for human consumption.

Top Bottom