Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Primo Kicks Your Steroid's Ass.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Why Primo Kicks Your Steroid's Ass.

Fonz said:

And yes JibbyJabba, it should be "Archaic", not "draconian". But NM incenses me to a point nobody else does because he spreads so much disinformation.

He's a dinasour pure and simple. If you want to follow in his footsteps, be my guest. I'd rather rely on peer-reviewed studies on this occassion.

Fonz

I don't think Nelson views Anavar as hard on the liver. Just hard on the liver relative to Primobolan. He includes var in his ideal, primo-based, 3 week cycle.

I don't think that study you posted is worth much.

It's done on alcoholics. Var can be slightly liver toxic and still allow an alcholics liver values to improve while going through rehab. I'll bet if the alcoholics in question were on any AS (not just var) they would still have had improved liver values after they ceased drinking all the time.

I'm not trying to follow in Nelson's foot steps. He just fits in very well with the way I view things.

I just PM'ed Ulter so he can come post his panoply of oxandrolone studies... :)

Fonz

kosh said:
Although I did run it in pretty high doses. Eq did not make me as hard as primo, more vascular, but not as hard. .

kosh-
what were the doses you ran on each for this comparison?

Fonz said:
I just PM'ed Ulter so he can come post his panoply of oxandrolone studies... :)

Fonz

So... for the record, your claim is that Anavar is 100% harmless to the liver?

I don't even think that BTG would make that claim. Though, I do find it curious that the company does not say to avoid alcohol when on var. Though, Unimed doesn't say to avoid alcohol when on Anadrol.

Again, I think the point was that Var is harder, albeit marginally, on the liver than primo.

How about the prostate?

Mine feels like a big 'ol rock up my ass and I got to pee every 2 hours or less.

Testosterone can be taken iif finasteride and/or saw palmetto extract (or beta sitosterol) are used. Saw palmetto for type I and II 5 ar and finasteride for type II 5 ar.

Will primo cause problems with my prostate? Thinking of like 300mg/wk.

As with any egomaniac, the rules don't apply to fonz. They only apply when they're in his favor. The fact that fonz himself made this rule also makes him a consumate hypocrite.

Yeah, JJ -- I too was wondering what he meant when he said my thinking was "cruel". But if you think about it, his misuse of the word draconian is so elegantly apropos. It's BIG. It's arcane. And most people wouldn't know what it means. Therefore, he throws it out there in an attempt to sound educated and intimidating. But much like his "research" it turns out to be incorrect and misleading -- and he doesn't even know it himself! How perfect is THAT?

Still using that same one study from 1991, eh fonz? Okay, let's play with your ball.

If you read that study you'll realize that the test was done on people with severe liver damage from alcohol abuse. The conclusions were done after the subjects obstained from drinking. Of course there was an improvement in liver values!

And I love this..."The ones who received NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTATION AND/OR oxandrolone showed more improvement." Well, that's a tad ambiguous, isn't it? AND/OR...? Which was it? BTW: "Ambiguous means vague, imprecise or contradictory.

The conlusion from that study is so flawed it's funny -- which is why there hasn't been another to back it up in 13 years. It's like saying; " Someone with a cold smoked 2 cigarettes a day for 2 weeks and cold symptoms subsided. It is therefore concluded that smoking cigarettes cures a cold."

But alas, this is the way it is with pretend scientists. The only people who think this guy has anything on the ball are those who don't know any better and are impressed with his babble and cut and pasting skills.

Ox is 17 AA. The very process causes liver damage. That's a fact fonz. Accept it. I believe even Juice Authority had a study that showed that. I'm sure there are many.

Now that he's been proven wrong, watch him close the thread.

Fonz is a joke. Wise up people.

Nelson Montana said:
As with any egomaniac, the rules don't apply to fonz. They only apply when they're in his favor. The fact that fonz himself made this rule also makes him a consumate hypocrite.

Yeah, JJ -- I too was wondering what he meant when he said my thinking was "cruel". But if you think about it, his misuse of the word draconian is so elegantly apropos. It's BIG. It's arcane. And most people wouldn't know what it means. Therefore, he throws it out there in an attempt to sound educated and intimidating. But much like his "research" it turns out to be incorrect and misleading -- and he doesn't even know it himself! How perfect is THAT?

Still using that same one study from 1991, eh fonz? Okay, let's play with your ball.

If you read that study you'll realize that the test was done on people with severe liver damage from alcohol abuse. The conclusions were done after the subjects obstained from drinking. Of course there was an improvement in liver values!

And I love this..."The ones who received NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTATION AND/OR oxandrolone showed more improvement." Well, that's a tad ambiguous, isn't it? AND/OR...? Which was it? BTW: "Ambiguous means vague, imprecise or contradictory.

The conlusion from that study is so flawed it's funny -- which is why there hasn't been another to back it up in 13 years. It's like saying; " Someone with a cold smoked 2 cigarettes a day for 2 weeks and cold symptoms subsided. It is therefore concluded that smoking cigarettes cures a cold."

But alas, this is the way it is with pretend scientists. The only people who think this guy has anything on the ball are those who don't know any better and are impressed with his babble and cut and pasting skills.

Ox is 17 AA. The very process causes liver damage. That's a fact fonz. Accept it. I believe even Juice Authority had a study that showed that. I'm sure there are many.

Now that he's been proven wrong, watch him close the thread.

Fonz is a joke. Wise up people.

Again, you're behind the time old bag.

Oxandrolone is metabolized by proteases in the blood-stream, so that only 1/3 of it is actually metabolized by the liver. It is VERY unique in this regard.

Fukkenshredded, Ulter, Macro, and others at AF discussed this rather unique scenario.....and it showed to be true.

So, check mate old bag.....time to hit those chem books...lol

Just leave with your wounds NM, because I will erradicate any type of disinformation you try to permeate into EF.

Fonz

If Fonz had been reading the thread from the beginning instead of chiming in at page 6 he would have known that primo is a dhb derivative, the parent compound being boldenone not testosterone.

The study does seem flawed, and does not stand up to scrutiny. I'm not trying to be overly draconian here but the only thing that study proves is that drinking is hard on the liver.

Nelson, you keep avoiding the question, what do you feel is so bad about Boldenone?

Of course everyone know var, compared with primo, will elevate liver values more. But fuck, not enough to argue about. As the bro that asked what dose I ran the primo at, I ran it at 600mg per week. Good results. When I said that it was a joke to compare Eq to primo, I was only speaking from my personal expirence. Scientificly I had no idea that primo and eq were anything alike. Guess my Eq could have been underdosed or something, it was from a mexi company. But I will conclude with this, I have ran Eq and Primo alone with simular a simular diet and training routine and I though that Primo blew away the Eq in terms of results.

Fonz said:

Again, you're behind the time old bag.

Oxandrolone is metabolized by proteases in the blood-stream, so that only 1/3 of it is actually metabolized by the liver. It is VERY unique in this regard.

Fukkenshredded, Ulter, Macro, and others at AF discussed this rather unique scenario.....and it showed to be true.

So, check mate old bag.....time to hit those chem books...lol

Just leave with your wounds NM, because I will erradicate any type of disinformation you try to permeate into EF.

Fonz

Be that as it may... would it not still be more damaging to the liver than Primo?

I think you're checkmate is a bit premature.

Top Bottom