Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Primo Kicks Your Steroid's Ass.

Nelson Montana said:
I know this has been mentioned, but it bears repeating.

Testosterone is only one of the factors in muscle growth. A simple case in point: A single shot of 100 mgs a week will raise T levels to around 900 ngs which is WAY up there -- as much as any natural athlete can expect to have. But as everyone knows, that much gear won't do dick.

Why?

It comes down to protein synthesis. How much protein your muscles can utilize is what will determine how much muscle you grow. Of course, testosterone will increase protein synthesis too, but it will also increase weight, aggression, strength and libido, which makes it seem oh so more powerful than Primo. Butat the end of the line , 1000mgs of Primo will pt on more muscle than 1000mgs of T, and it'll do it with less suppression.
Keep in mind, how much protein our muscles can utilize is determined by genetics, even when on gear. This is why you see so many " steroid blobs." They take a lot of gear. They may even train hard and eat right. But there body will only accept so much protein, after that, there's fat and water and increased blood volume and estrogen. As I said: "blobs."

Enter Primo -- specifcally designed to be as low in androgens as possible. Primo does essentially one thing. It uses protein to repair -- which is exactly what you want. But how many times have you heard; "Aw, Primo's weak as shit." You know why people say that? Two reasons: One; They don't take in enough protein. Without protein the steroid has nothing to do. You must saturate your bloodstream with aminos. And two: They don't train hard enough. Without sufficient muscle breakdown the drug also has nothing to do. It must recognize trauma and seek to repair it. The result? More muscle. But of course, testosterone will give the illusion much more dramatically leading people to believe it's stronger. It isn't. It is harsher though. And cheaper, therefore attractive.

I'd have to say that only tren and maybe d-bol beats Primo in the pure muscle growth department, but 1000 mgs of d-bol a week is out of the question and considering tren's side effects, it too isn't the wisest choice.

No sides. Can't convert to estrogen. Doesn't bloat. Isn't as hard on hair as people think. Harly suppressive. And builds quality muscle. Primo's the shit. I'm surprised more companies haven't made their own version.

Your ignorance is so total its just scary.

Ever heard of catabolic and anabolic systems?

Testosterone DOES RAIN PROTEIN SYNTHESIS YOU FOOL!!!

Thats why its an anabolic.

But it also increases catabolism considerbly.

BUT,

since anabolic - catabolic > 0,Well........you GROW!!!

WOW.......what a cocept.

Primo only beats test. because its a DHT derrivative and its anabolic - catabolic > tests.

Also, ever heard of nitrogen retention?

Nandrolone and stanzolol both DESTROY primo for nitrogen retention and increase in protein synthesis.

So, therefore, they both kick Primos ass.

As does anavar.

As does trenbolone.

As does masteron.

As does Equipoise.

So, do everybody a favour and just shut up and read a scientific journal for a change b/c your knowledge of AAS is truly draconian.

Fonz

Re: Re: Why Primo Kicks Your Steroid's Ass.

Fonz said:

Your ignorance is so total its just scary.

Ever heard of catabolic and anabolic systems?

Thats why its an anabolic.

But it also increases catabolism considerbly.

BUT,

since anabolic - catabolic > 0,Well........you GROW!!!

WOW.......what a cocept.

Primo only beats test. because its a DHT derrivative and its anabolic - catabolic > tests.

Also, ever heard of nitrogen retention?

Nandrolone and stanzolol both DESTROY primo for nitrogen retention and increase in protein synthesis.

So, therefore, they both kick Primos ass.

As does anavar.

As does trenbolone.

As does masteron.

As does Equipoise.

So, do everybody a favour and just shut up and read a scientific journal for a change b/c your knowledge of AAS is truly draconian.

Fonz

What do you know. It's Mr. "I'm a scientist because I know how to cut and paste".

Before mouthing off, read the post jackass. I said that teststerone will synthesize protein. That IS nitrogen retention Einstein.

Deca? Increases prog and affects ED. Primo does not.

Winstrol? Increases LDL and hampers joint and tendons. Primo does not.

Anavar? Liver toxic. Primo is not.

Tren? Too many side effects to mention that Primo has not. Talk to High Intensity about this one.

Masteron? Start shopping for toupee's.

I really feel sorry for any fool who follows your advice. But in all fairness, I believe you're sicere. You just don't know any better.

Raining protein synthesis? That sounds pretty psychedelic man!

This threads was very so much interesting to read. Tons of infos not only on Primo. Bummer it heated up at the end...

Nelson Montana said:
Bottom line with fakes: Anything can be faked. Go with a reliable source and keep your fingers crossed. If you get a good batch -- stock up.
Yep, anything can be faked. However, the probability of running into fake primo is very high.

When I am planning on injecting a chemical into my body, I prefer to utilize a more reliable product.

As for the argument that it has many advantages over other drugs - I agree. But again it has the disadvantages of simply being unavailable, unreliable, and prohibitively expensive for very many of us.

gppower said:
This threads was very so much interesting to read. Tons of infos not only on Primo. Bummer it heated up at the end...

Yep. Thank Fonz. He can't stand it when he isn't the center of attention so he uses his psuedo science cliche's in a feeble attempt to disparage anyone who doesn't share his opinion.

The funny thing is, the original post was such a benign statement. But leave it to fonz to turn it into a flame fest.

You can't blame me for this one.

Kids.

Re: Re: Re: Why Primo Kicks Your Steroid's Ass.

JibbyJabba said:

Why does rule #2 on the following thread not apply to you?

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=231357

Also, once again, your choice of words is fairly poor for someone who is so damned condescending.

draconian

In the case of Nelson Montana, that rule doesn't apply to anybody.

You know what he writes about?

Other people's writings(VERY old ones too)....then para-phrases
them into his own words.

I'll show you an example of his IDIOCY. And he has been here for almost a year and learned NOTHING. And I mean that, NOTHING.

Anavar liver toxic?

LOL

Thats a good one.

Care to refute this Nelson? Or are you going to run or say "wahtever its meaningless" like usual.

Am J Gastroenterol 1991 Sep;86(9):1200-8 Related Articles, Books, LinkOut

A randomized, controlled trial of treatment of alcoholic hepatitis with parenteral nutrition and oxandrolone. I. Short-term effects on liver function.

Bonkovsky HL, Fiellin DA, Smith GS, Slaker DP, Simon D, Galambos JT.

Department of Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia.

The present studies were designed to provide careful measures of effects of oxandrolone, an anabolic steroid, intravenous nutritional supplementation, and the combination of these two treatments on liver functions, metabolic balances, nitrogen metabolism, and nutritional status in patients with moderate to severe alcoholic hepatitis. Of 43 patients originally recruited, 39 (19 men, 20 women) with typical clinical and laboratory features of alcoholic hepatitis (11 Child's-Pugh class B; 28 class C) were admitted to a metabolic unit and completed a 35-day three-phase protocol. Phase I was a 10-day baseline period of observation, during which routine and special quantitative tests of liver function (galactose and antipyrine metabolism), a 7-day elemental balance study, and a 15N, 13C-leucine metabolism study were done. Phase II was a 21-day treatment period during which patients were randomly assigned to receive one of four regimens: 1) standard therapy, consisting of abstinence, a balanced, nutritionally adequate diet, and multivitamins; 2) oxandrolone (20 mg orally four times a day) plus standard therapy; 3) nutritional supplementation, consisting of 2 L daily of 3.5% crystalline amino acids (in 5% dextrose), given by peripheral vein; or 4) a combination of oxandrolone and nutritional supplementation, along with standard therapy. Metabolic balances were repeated during phase II. Phase III was 2 or 3 days posttreatment, during which special studies of liver functions and volumes and leucine metabolism were repeated. All patients who completed phase I of study and were randomly allocated to one of the four treatment groups completed the subsequent two phases. Overall, with time, patients showed highly significant improvements in most clinical and laboratory features. For most standard laboratory tests (e.g., serum albumin, transferrin, prothrombin time) improvements were more marked in patients treated with nutritional supplementation and/or oxandrolone than in those given standard therapy alone. Liver volumes fell in all treatment groups, with greater improvement in those treated with nutritional supplementation. Improvements in galactose and antipyrine metabolism rates were significant only in those treated with nutritional supplementation or oxandrolone. Effects of treatments on metabolic balances, nitrogen metabolism, and measures of nutrition are described in this issue in a companion paper. We conclude that the addition of nutritional supplementation and oxandrolone to standard therapy of moderately severe or severe alcoholic hepatitis is well tolerated, and leads to more rapid improvement in the laboratory parameters measured.

To sum this abstract up, PEOPLE WITH HEPATITIS(alcoholic) MODERATE TO SEVERE...as you can see very unhealthy.
Were administered 20mg oxandrolone 4X a day, FOR A TOTAL OF 80mg!!!!!

And guess what?

Their liver values dropped.

The clincher...from the abstract:

"We conclude that the addition of nutritional supplementation and oxandrolone to standard therapy of moderately severe or severe alcoholic hepatitis is well tolerated, and leads to more rapid improvement in the laboratory parameters measured"

SO Nelson, before typing something you know NOTHING about........research it.

And yes JibbyJabba, it should be "Archaic", not "draconian". But NM incenses me to a point nobody else does because he spreads so much disinformation.

He's a dinasour pure and simple. If you want to follow in his footsteps, be my guest. I'd rather rely on peer-reviewed studies on this occassion.

Fonz

Top Bottom