Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why isn't my chest growing

Drio

Hi I am a 17 year old guy,1.78 cm tall and weight 60 kg
I started working out one year qgo and I feel that my chest is lacking.I do flat bench press,Incline bench press,pullovers,incline flys and cable crossovers.
If you have any idea or tip I'd really appreciate it.:):)

Sent from my GT-S5830i

Some bodyparts respond better or worse than others. Try changing your chest routine on a regular basis. I will do the same chest workout for 2-4 weeks, then change it up. How often you need to change depends on the individual, it will take some trial & error.

Throw weighted dips in there jsut focus on progression.. If you get your bench up and can do weighted dips with 3 plates your chest will not be small lol

For example what exercises to do when I'm about to change it
Sent from my GT-S5830i

Have a workout planned before you get to the gym.
Train.
The next week train the same routine.
Change as often as needed.

Pyramid sets and drop sets are killer to grow!

A training partner also is very beneficial.. Helping you train past failure

Negatives as well help if u throw them in a couple times a month

fully endorse all these responses!

cant impress the importance of a training partner enough! just the competition of wanting to get more reps or weight than them is usually enough but its awesome to use them as a spot to fail and also for quick weight changes in drop sets etc

i change up my workouts every month. as an example if i do barbell bench one month then the next month ill do dumbbell press instead.

also play with the order that you train in. so if you started with a flat press one month, then start with an incline press the next month

track your progess, if you dont write it down them make sure you make a conscious effort to remember what weight you were lifting so you can keep adding more - even if its only 1.25lb per month!

hypertrophy builds muscle really effectively so make sure you include drop sets and pyramid sets as #6 said!

good luck :)

Top Bottom