Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why I Hate Straight Whey....

Who else gets SHIT from Straight WHey (no mater how its filtered or processed)

• SUCKS-soreness no recovery

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I like it in a protein mix ONLY

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I LOVE IT

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Don't notice a difference from other proteins

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • What!!! Protein? Wat u talkin bout

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AGENT SHAGWELL

My recovery sucks with that stuff. To fast intestinal motility I guess, so I must absorb shit. Its absolutely worthless. I perfer mixed, strong base of milk/casein proteins, with added other proteins (egg white, whey and glutamine.)

Last edited:
depend on when i use the stuff...post workout, isopure only(whey isolate)...before bed i like protein factorys night time formula......but i dont really notice any difference with whey and any other protein...maybe mixabilty but results no!....i thinking about not using whey at all.....

I have no probs with whey , especially post workout. It does wonder for me.
As for the rest of the day, Ive been taking your advice on MRPs , being a mix of proteins (egg, whey, and milk isolate) like triple threat. mmmm mad good.

I like whey, casein, and milk protein mix...I use them daily for maximum recovery throughout the day.

LOL, I like the alterations to the poll.:FRlol:

Mr.X :cool:

Mr.X said:
I like whey, casein, and milk protein mix...I use them daily for maximum recovery throughout the day.

LOL, I like the alterations to the poll.:FRlol:

Dude Mr.X...why you always gotta alter my posts?? I don't alter yours. Its not a big thing, but annoys the hell outta me when people change what I want to say, for no other reason then they want too.

Bro, come on, this makes the polles way more fun. All these polls are soooo boring, I love to spice them up. My friend, don't take it personal, I'm just making this board more fun. :)

P.S. come one, don't tell me that's not hilarious

after a workout i don't think there's anything better than straight whey and w/ other types of whey. Like optimum nutrition's 5pounder.

Great stuff. I live on the 5 pound vitamin world vanilla and chocolate whey. If you are not a fan of the flavor, you can add some peanut butter to it. I put a cup to a cup and a half of fat free milk in the blender with a tablespoon or 2 of peanut butter, and 2-3 scoops of whey protein. Each scoop has 20 grams of protein.

Mike;)

ISP Honest Whey is the worst known to man, im thinkin about trading this 7 lb tub for 2 bottles of xenadrine.

Top Bottom