Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHY EF??? And after almost 10 years, WHY STILL EF???

Ive been here for almost 8 and i would never leave....way too mich knowledge i learned from here as well as my new friends...i love EF and give it a big thumbs up!

I like EF because of the way folks look out for each other here :rainbow:.
From noobs to vets nobody gets treated like shit ( unless its some new guy stinkin up the joint with a bad attitude ) ...and you see alot of that elsewhere.
Heaps of good info in not just the anabolics section but the other areas too. Mods , mentors and vets are always happy to help and i have benefitted from some real solid advice through PM's from Needto,RADAR,joe d ,CEO ,SL and the list goes on......

My only gripe is there is too many dam Aussies and not enough Irish !:mad: ( jk:D )

This board has helped me in more ways than I can count. It's also nice to be able to OPENLY discuss anything ranging from, AAS to scoring with chicks to breast implants for the wife. There's a lot of good people here. If you're feeling down, just start a thread about feeling down and countless people will jump in to "motivate" you. A very warm, friendly atmosphere. I'm glad I'm back.

this board has been in my life for most of my adult life. Lurked around since 1999 when i was 22 yrs old, joined in 2001....learned so much through the yrs and although i never really posted that often, i was on these boards almost daily for many yrs. after taking a long break, have been back and am competing in my very first comp nov 20 with the help of this board. the search engine on here is the best thing I have ever found in going about getting the answers that i need, aside from the obvious help from the mods. {wont name names since yall know who u are}
i really appreciate this board and it has helped so much in my physical development. Ive checked out a few of the other boards out there in the past but none of them even remotely compare to this one.
geez, cant believe almost 11 yrs here for me...heres to making it many more 11 yr stints!!!

10 things i love about EF:

10. Great collection of information regarding diet and exercise, 2nd to none.
9. Good "band of brothers" here, where others have fallen from many different boards; I see the same people here after 6 years.
8. I can call newbies a faggot for not reading the rules as long as they happen to be a homosexual.
7. I can say word "fuck", and my shit gets posted and not censored out.
6. Oh, I can also say the word "shit".
5. After believing I was bribed with Karma hits into getting the lifetime platinum membership, I now realize I that it was one of the best investments I've made despite the fact that I have gambled all of my 10 million karma crowns away.
4. The older guys keep giving me Karma so that I can spend more time with the Karma bookies despite being a gambling junkie.
3. I'm pretty sure my dick has gotten bigger since I came here.
2. I'm pretty sure my dick has gotten bigger since I came here.
1. No matter how long a vacation I take from this place, NEEDTO still knows who the I am.

~Alc

good stuff! Ef is still the best. I've spent more time on other boards recently, and I can say without a doubt that none compare to EF. We got a great thing here bros and broettes.

Tight group of people on EF....lots of solid advice, especially in the AAS forum!

Been here since 1998. It was a lot harder to get accepted and trusted. I watched ad it grew from a couple boards to what it is today. Been a mod and more. I even use my training in a job i held to help sniff out the narcs on this site posing as illiterate needs. I remember 2thick and others. I still come here cause its my home.

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom