Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHY EF??? And after almost 10 years, WHY STILL EF???

Ive been here 10 years also and although I tend to be a goofball chatboard bitch, Ive got pretty good gear knowledge and I try to be the voice of reason when younger guys tend to go overboard with everything. EF is not only my favorite BB board, its the only board Ive seen that lets people truly be themselves while maintaining respect for other members. And as mentioned, nothing else comes close to the vast amount of searchable and archived information. This board also has the best members and mods like needto for tirelessly helping out. EF has been tops since I can remember and Im glad to be a part of it.

I want to ad in too that Ive gotton to know alot of u guys an know what you acomplished and know that you know how to get there.. So that kinda stuff u don't get in books, we all know who's in here really to help each other out... An it feels good to pass that along n Share it with others... In the real world not to many people obbsesswd with this stuff like us were kinda outcast in a way... Thank god we have ef here to bring us together so were not a bunch of lonly yolked gym freaks lol

I am with you CEO, Started at this board in 99', back when animalb , e2, ranger, and rest of the crue. Then George updated the board and made improvements to the way it looks, and through the years, the chnages that have been made.. This board still "ROCKS" I left the board for many years, but never forgot where I came from. I finally came back, and yet Elit Fitness is still the damn BEST out there.. The newbies, and the Oldies but Goodies, is what makes EF the best. EF will continue to Rock forward everyday.. Semper Fi! To all......

1AbBIG
[email protected]

Well, let me tell you a little story...

So, I've been coming around EF since 2000. I registered in 2001. I was just about to turn 29 then. I had been out of the gym from late 1991 until late 2000. Been checking things out since I had been back in the gym. I had friends who had done cycles, and I had done one cycle back in 1991.

Now, if you're doing the math, yes I was WAY too young! I was very informed however. I had read books (remember those?) from these places we called "libraries". No they were not e-books. I actually had to check out a physical copy of a book. I had to turn pages and everything. Anyway, I digress.

Although I was quite well read and informed...I was stupid. EF wasn't around back then. The internet as we know it wasn't even around! When I found this place and started to read all the info posted here, I just couldn't get enough! Man, PCT? WTF was that? We didn't do PCT in 1991! The wealth of info on the pages of EF was far beyond what I had read in any book. I quickly realized how lucky I was. I'm sure many of you have experienced the same thing.

In the last 10 years, I have opened accounts on many other BBing type forums. Some I forgot I had until recently. One site that several of you frequent, I have an account from 2003, with like 40 posts maybe, lol! I have accounts like that all over the interwebs. I'm on probably a dozen different boards (hell, maybe more), but EF is my home.

I made EF my home many years ago. Back in the day EF was THE board. All the other boards combined didn't add up to even half of EF. Now there are a few big boards out there like BB, MD, Rx, LOLogy...but I still come back to EF. This place, the people, the info all over the boards and in the archives...IS THE BEST! Hands down.

Other boards might have good things about them, like one might have a really killer training forum, and another a great supps forum, another a very good AAS forum...but EF has all of that and more...under one roof!!! Even more so now than ever! EF is a one stop shop.

So, take it from an old vet, a guy who's been around all the various Fitness type boards out there...EF is Still the place to be. Why? It is simply the BEST board out there.

What do you like about EF?

Excellent post and as you know i joined about same time as you and a lot of your post is very very similar to my own story.

I remember the books very well and the internet changed so many things as what was written in books could actually be challenged and debated.

Back then there were very few boards now there are numerous

Now most is about supps which has largely taken over the boards as have the growth agenda of those boards

Wrongun!

I feel ya ceo.
when i was 16 and didn't know a thing about lifting, EF taught me it ALL.
It helped give me my core.

that and years of cleans, presses, deadlifts, and squats.

great members, mods, and mentors on the site.

I love EF because everybody is so respectful to each other and insults are not tolerated. It is a wonderful place. The advice is also amazing and I have gotten a lot bigger and stronger since joining EF. I love you guys.

I love EF.

This site has given me the knowledge and skills to surpass all goals I have ever set for myself in this bodybuilding game

Apart from that Ive always felt welcome and comfortable to share anything I need. theres some good bros on here, and EF always cures my boredom!

Top Bottom