Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHY EF??? And after almost 10 years, WHY STILL EF???

ceo

MVP
EF VIP
Well, let me tell you a little story...

So, I've been coming around EF since 2000. I registered in 2001. I was just about to turn 29 then. I had been out of the gym from late 1991 until late 2000. Been checking things out since I had been back in the gym. I had friends who had done cycles, and I had done one cycle back in 1991.

Now, if you're doing the math, yes I was WAY too young! I was very informed however. I had read books (remember those?) from these places we called "libraries". No they were not e-books. I actually had to check out a physical copy of a book. I had to turn pages and everything. Anyway, I digress.

Although I was quite well read and informed...I was stupid. EF wasn't around back then. The internet as we know it wasn't even around! When I found this place and started to read all the info posted here, I just couldn't get enough! Man, PCT? WTF was that? We didn't do PCT in 1991! The wealth of info on the pages of EF was far beyond what I had read in any book. I quickly realized how lucky I was. I'm sure many of you have experienced the same thing.

In the last 10 years, I have opened accounts on many other BBing type forums. Some I forgot I had until recently. One site that several of you frequent, I have an account from 2003, with like 40 posts maybe, lol! I have accounts like that all over the interwebs. I'm on probably a dozen different boards (hell, maybe more), but EF is my home.

I made EF my home many years ago. Back in the day EF was THE board. All the other boards combined didn't add up to even half of EF. Now there are a few big boards out there like BB, MD, Rx, LOLogy...but I still come back to EF. This place, the people, the info all over the boards and in the archives...IS THE BEST! Hands down.

Other boards might have good things about them, like one might have a really killer training forum, and another a great supps forum, another a very good AAS forum...but EF has all of that and more...under one roof!!! Even more so now than ever! EF is a one stop shop.

So, take it from an old vet, a guy who's been around all the various Fitness type boards out there...EF is Still the place to be. Why? It is simply the BEST board out there.

What do you like about EF?

Its it really good to see a old well respected vet like your self say this COE.. Wonder what the boys at the af board would think of you saying this?

CEO I'm bout ur age an started out like u but much later, read a steroid book and it wasn't the greatest info... So my searches led me hear I joined a couple sites but ya this is home for me too.... Weired how were all connected and access each others brains all day for more info like star trac or somthing lol.... I love all u guys, i really been whiting it up
tonight on ef, guess I'm in kinda a good mood... Don't ask me y shits falling apart all around me ;)

Reactions: ceo

So, I've been coming around EF since 2000. I registered in 2001. I was just about to turn 29 then. I had been out of the gym from late 1991 until late 2000. Been checking things out since I had been back in the gym. I had friends who had done cycles, and I had done one cycle back in 1991.

Now, if you're doing the math, yes I was WAY too young! I was very informed however. I had read books (remember those?) from these places we called "libraries". No they were not e-books. I actually had to check out a physical copy of a book. I had to turn pages and everything. Anyway, I digress.

Although I was quite well read and informed...I was stupid. EF wasn't around back then. The internet as we know it wasn't even around! When I found this place and started to read all the info posted here, I just couldn't get enough! Man, PCT? WTF was that? We didn't do PCT in 1991! The wealth of info on the pages of EF was far beyond what I had read in any book. I quickly realized how lucky I was. I'm sure many of you have experienced the same thing.

In the last 10 years, I have opened accounts on many other BBing type forums. Some I forgot I had until recently. One site that several of you frequent, I have an account from 2003, with like 40 posts maybe, lol! I have accounts like that all over the interwebs. I'm on probably a dozen different boards (hell, maybe more), but EF is my home.

I made EF my home many years ago. Back in the day EF was THE board. All the other boards combined didn't add up to even half of EF. Now there are a few big boards out there like BB, MD, Rx, LOLogy...but I still come back to EF. This place, the people, the info all over the boards and in the archives...IS THE BEST! Hands down.

Other boards might have good things about them, like one might have a really killer training forum, and another a great supps forum, another a very good AAS forum...but EF has all of that and more...under one roof!!! Even more so now than ever! EF is a one stop shop.

So, take it from an old vet, a guy who's been around all the various Fitness type boards out there...EF is Still the place to be. Why? It is simply the BEST board out there.

You're a good writer.

You're a great asset to the board bro....I enjoy your posts and benefit a great deal from your experience

I like EF for many reasons: the people here are great, the knowledge is vast, I like keeping logs and all the feedback I get from the members, great staff, etc..

Legit info.
Vets are helpful to even the newest of the new and don’t act all high and mighty and look down there nose at them.
Retarded shit talkers who don’t actually know what the hell there talking about don’t last thus site is not riddled with useless threads.
No one uses stupid mnemonics like “SWIM” thinking there being clever (LOL)
The fuckers here are so goddamn supportive and encouraging it damn near brings me to tears (post cycle of course<---bad joke).

I could go on and on. All in all there is no board that compares. I’ve hit other boards on occasion when they pop up from a Google search or something but just skim the contents usually but when at EF I read every word because I know the info is going to be worth reading.

Yep, I agree CEO, I have only been around a few years but I have/had about 6 different web site registrations. I always preferred EF, nice people, no bs, no one trying to up the other person, just people sharing expereinces and knowledge for the betterment of all! Great place EF is!

I just posted about being out for a long time and coming right here to Elite. The big draw back for me is the consistency. You do not have to put up with, "is this board going to be here tomorrow or the next day?" On Feb. 5 I turn thirty and I am now finally ready in my life where I am responsible enough to jump back into the steroid world of lifting again. I knew that this place would be here and now I need to just ask questions and listen. This place is a good example of why God gave us one mouth and two ears. There is so much information and knowledge hear i need to only listen and pay attntion and I will finally get where I have envisioned myself for so long.

There has always been a vast bank of knowledge here at EF. Anything Ive ever needed at my finger tips.

Top Bottom