Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do women get angry when men tell them they gained weight?

vixensghost said:
Sounds like he needs motivated too. I'd only date guys who moved up the corporate ladder each year....

:) Sorry, could not resist.

Gold digger? :p

the_alcatraz said:
Note to self: She likes Platinum.

/me runs to the jewelry store to buy a platinum ring.

For real.... My hubby had NO money when we first met. He gave me a lil diamond ring that prolly cost him $300 clams. I did not care, I loved the man more than any ring.

When our lil girl was born, he gave me a "rock". It's funny, I love the $300 ring more to this day!

vixensghost said:
For real.... My hubby had NO money when we first met. He gave me a lil diamond ring that prolly cost him $300 clams. I did not care, I loved the man more than any ring.

When our lil girl was born, he gave me a "rock". It's funny, I love the $300 ring more to this day!

Most "rings" are a symbol rather than an actual meterialistic object. However my wife didn't seem to mind when I gave her a rather obscenely and offensively expensive diamond solitaire ring with a platinum base.

vixensghost said:

I am not into big rocks either. Really does it mean that your lover loves you more the bigger the ring? Give me a break. I have been through 3 rings with him and have every one of them. but I did not need them to know that he loves me.

the_alcatraz said:
Most "rings" are a symbol rather than an actual meterialistic object. However my wife didn't seem to mind when I gave her a rather obscenely and offensively expensive diamond solitaire ring with a platinum base.

Did she gain weight after she got it?

Alcatraz- I was more honored that he asked me to marry him.

Angel- I agree. My hubby has fantastic taste in jewlery. However, I love when he does cute lil things for me that takes NO money; Poems, letter's- I cherish those gifts soooo much more than bling.

the_alcatraz said:
I am as sentimental as any other gal, I guess. However, I have to be honest and say that I love diamonds...lol.

Angel said:
I am not into big rocks either. Really does it mean that your lover loves you more the bigger the ring? Give me a break. I have been through 3 rings with him and have every one of them. but I did not need them to know that he loves me.
so why did he waste the money?

Top Bottom