Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why do wimminez want props for squeezing out kids?

Some of you obviously were not spanked enough as children.

BIKINIMOM said:
Dood you implied that she was a *hypocrite* for not living the values that she CLAIMED she supported. You were the one that put the words into her mouth and then lambasted her for it. She was NOT claiming moral superiority over anyone but you felt the need to take a cheap shot at her for being in a situation that she stated time and time again was not HER FIRST CHOICE for a family.

Sometimes I swear that you young guys have no feelings at all.

Seriously, why are some of you so consistently incapable of understanding how your words to another might inflict pain? Why would that be your aim?

I know that men and women are socialized differently. I watched young guys IRL say the most hurtfull shit towards one another (they were close friends, go figure :rolleyes: ) and then act as if they weren't hurt by it when ANYONE with half a brain can see that it DID hurt, but they both continued to do it anyway?

Just take a deep breath and think for a moment before you hit that send button. Think about how YOUR WORDS *might* affect another.
i stand by my words
and please, don't think for a second that i haven't taken any heat here, cause i have.
and you have said some foul shit to others, jusitifed or not, you have said it.
so maybe you should consider you own advice here

Gambino said:
i stand by my words
and please, don't think for a second that i haven't taken any heat here, cause i have.
and you have said some foul shit to others, jusitifed or not, you have said it.
so maybe you should consider you own advice here

I have NEVER wantonly attacked another.... EVER.

I DO take my own advice. When I come out with harsh shit towards someone it is because they went their first. Right, wrong or indifferent I am human and not made of wood. Slam me often enough and eventually I will hit back.

NO ONE on elite (or on the whole damned web for that matter) has been trashed WANTONLY the way that I have.

agh! gambino is being attacked by a swarm of elders!

i want a son so i can feed him hgh from birth than ride his coat tails through the major leagues when he's pulling all that punani.

haha :)

but on the real you take care of your kids when they are kids.. then your kids take care of you when you are an elder..

also dont really know why someone wouldn't want a minime running around.. and wouldn't want something to love unconditonally..

what do all you people who dont want kids love besides yourselves?

Gambino said:
whatever, in the spirit of debate this thread was made
i'm glad i show my true colors, i hate living a false life...now where did i diss you for being a single mom?
Here: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/7544187-post29.html

I always thought you were cool. I've never said a bad thing to you or about you. My post wasn't dissing anyone's morals. I've never gone on any rants about premarital sex, alcohol, drugs, gay sex, or ANYTHING that I recall. I'm a pretty liberal person, remember. I'm anti-drug for reasons other than moral ones. That is about it. I don't know why you felt the need to launch an assault on an area of my life that at this point is beyond my control.

As far as me being hateful, KB, from the time I came to ef you talked to me like I was dirt. Any woman who is over 30, you treat disrespectfully. I think you act awfully young to be 27. When I was 27, I don't recall thinking 30 was so foreign. You amuse me, though. I try to impress upon you that you come off sounding a bit naive in that you look down on everyone and think you have everything figured out at such a green age. You will understand it more one of these days and will laugh at it yourself.

Phaded said:
i want a son so i can feed him human growth hormone - somatropin - from birth than ride his coat tails through the major leagues when he's pulling all that punani.

haha :)

but on the real you take care of your kids when they are kids.. then your kids take care of you when you are an elder..

also dont really know why someone wouldn't want a minime running around.. and wouldn't want something to love unconditonally..

what do all you people who dont want kids love besides yourselves?

Your children will cut you deeper than another human being every could.

Trust me on that one...

I have to say I have never seen so much man hating from a girl in all my life.its so bad I cant believe hr is not a dike.its not just against kb or bino ether you can see it in like 99% of all her post when she is e-fighting with some one that is a man...she uses being a mother and a gilr as a defense and the fact that the man is a man as a weapon.its like she holds a vagina shield and fights with a pork sword in ever fight.

AAP said:
Some of you obviously were not spanked enough as children.
:lmao: True!

It's okay, BM. Thanks, though. You get that I wasn't insulting anyone.

I was a bit shocked at gambino's reply. I always dug Bino. That was a weird response.

I have to go get my butt swabbed now, so I will duck out of the converation.

Carry on!

:)

Top Bottom